Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
580 832 UK
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Yet another chain lube test video by Jeff Liebermann
"Which Chain Lube is Best? Chain lube showdown!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDtDIcLOTnU (11:56) No, it's not a test of lubes specifically designed for...
Today 03:48 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Shimano 3CC hub adjustment? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
I'm finishing up the build of a sweet kids bike, including a NOS Shimano 3CC coaster brake hub of unknown vintage. (Thanks again to Andrew as the source of...
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
Today 02:40 AM
by Theodore Heise[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Anyone put a bike with a FRONT rack onto a bus? by Sir Ridesalot
Anyone here ever use a bus rack to hold a touring bike that has a front rack with a platform on it? Any problems with the wheel holding hook slipping? Cheers
Today 02:08 AM
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
3 10 Techniques
Who is a real cyclist ? by OK
Probably a homeless guy with depend on two-wheels is the real cyclist in my view. Not guys with riding $5k bike on the bike lane who just use bike...
Rear derailleur help by [email protected]
I am trying to change the gearing on a beloved seventies 6/7 speed. I would like to use a 50-34 compact crankset but stick with a 6 or 7 speed freewheel in...
Vancouver Island boys build mountain bike trail only to have localofficials tear it down by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
My favorite line: “These boys just want to be boys”. Actually, these boys apparently just want to be...
Yesterday 09:31 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 11 Mountain Biking
Yesterday 07:15 PM
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
46 272 Techniques
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
16 29 UK
Riding a bicycle up a plank by John B. Slocomb
Somewhat similar to riding a bicycle up a plank to load it into a pickup. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvX0s-ceHk -- Cheers John B.
Yesterday 05:53 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
2 22 Techniques
Adjustable rubber rack straps, where to buy? by Joerg[_2_]
Does anyone know where to buy ESGE bicycle rack straps like this in the US without costing more than the whole...
SRAM eTap Blips - Question by ixiz
I would like to know if the Sram blips - is just a momentary push button switch or is there additional electronics in it ? If its just a momentary SPST...
by ixiz Go to last post