Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kenny[_2_]
Forum: Australia December 4th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Kenny[_2_]
A quandry

We were mountain bike riding out Springwood ridge on Sunday, ( for those who
don't know it, there is no vehicle access) and we were joined by another
group of mountain bike riders with whom we...
Forum: Australia November 12th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Kenny[_2_]
Bike Service

If your chain and cogs have had it your looking at about $350.00 for new
front and back cogs and a new chain.

"Zach" wrote in message
Hi...
Forum: Australia October 14th 07, 10:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Kenny[_2_]
The Great Northern Rd NSW

Does anyone know of a website about mountain biking the Great Northern Road?

Thanks

Ken
Forum: Australia September 22nd 07, 03:22 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Kenny[_2_]
He's back!!!

If your riding up the Great Western Highway near Linden NSW, there is a
crazy magpie just near the watertank which is about 1 km west of the fruit
stall.

He chased all the way from just before the...
Forum: Australia July 15th 07, 07:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Kenny[_2_]
The Great Ed Dolan is preparing his final 9th farewell to the cycling newsgroups!

Who the bloody hell is this idiot?

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Yea, parting is such sweet sorrow, but I am getting god...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5