Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 26th 19, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seattle's Final Solution To The Bicycle Problem

Meet my next door neighbor. He had a brain injury when he was sixteen from a motorcycle accident. The human part of his brain no longer functions, just the reptile part. He hates everyone and would...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 10th 16, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for insight on a low racer

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 9:28:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:34:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:
The best way go get a good lowracer is to...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 16th 15, 06:34 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for insight on a low racer

The best way go get a good lowracer is to go to a recumbent race and buy the fastest one. At one race I seen a lowracer that only weighed sixteen pounds because I weighed it with my bathroom scale....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3