Today 04:53 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
9 39 UK
Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
Learning how to ride a bicycle by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello, I have a friend (~ 25 years old) that never had a chance to learn how to ride a bike. After a couple of years in Paris, she is now considering the idea...
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Incubus
On 2018-08-16, TMS320 wrote: On 15/08/18 10:02, Incubus wrote: On 2018-08-14, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:52,...
Would These 2 Motorists Be Safer If They Had Been Cycling? YouDecide by JNugent[_10_]
On 13/08/2018 03:27, Bret Cahill wrote: The I-5 North of Sacramento is chock full of road ragers. ...
Yesterday 10:13 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
1 12 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
354 1,513 UK
Feel Like A Billionaire With Enough Water Bottle Cages by Bret Cahill
In the past week or so I acquired 8 water bottle cages at a good price. Instead of marking down the price $1 they marked the price down _to_ $1. Not known...
Yesterday 01:52 PM
by soup[_8_] Go to last post
2 35 UK
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Bod[_5_]
Cyclists who kill pedestrians could face charges of "death by dangerous cycling" or "death by careless cycling", under government proposals. The Department...
Yesterday 01:07 PM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post