Showing results 1 to 25 of 99
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GeorgeWBush
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Clif energy bars

John foss, as most know, needs all the energy he can get. He's really
really old! HEE TEE HEE HEE WOOEEWW EEOOO WWHHEE EEHHe hehe heeh eh eh
eh

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Age survey for Moab

Wheres the age group for people as old as john foss?

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile:...

Jump a huge set, grab the wheel and barrel roll the uni while in the
air. Then catch it. I call it a George Flip.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Same Dew, New View?

Justin kohse can barely crank. He's the same old dew, just with a 24"
wheel.

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile:...

Destroy the world. Vote John Foss for president! 08'

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile:...

It's suspicious to me that you will have this video release on the
anniversary of the founding of rome. CONSPIRACY!! I will have to
contact my advisor, nanci pelosi for further instructions

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Got 360 Unispin!

I think the real question is this..
Forum: Unicycling March 10th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By GeorgeWBush
New Fliptrick - Blind Treyflip

hee hee eh I'm back! I was at my ranch eh in eh ehh hee Crawford Texas
with my wonderful wife. We were baking eh, cookies and cold cream pies
to help combat global warming. All of you who care...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 07, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

Hey, if you all hate me... Think of this... I inspire all of you to ride
more.. Get over my harsh comments, i'm just your coach!

Justin, if you could grind out that full ledge, you would rock!!

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

Calling all you riders, sitting at home wasting time... on the comp...
on the phone.... doing watever ... GET OUT AND RIDE or i'll be talkin
down upon you... You're all going to end up like J...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

LMFAO i love it. ok, then i'm keaton.. Whatever, put one of the riders
that doesn't participate in these forums down. Your no better than I
then.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

(p.s. i hope you know who i am, but you probably don't)

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile:...

I just read over the last posts and can say for sure I'm not keaton.
That's funny to assume i am. I don't ride trials, can't stand that
crap.. I'm a pussy hopper.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

Justin, if you got your drive back thats awesome. Maybe you can learn
some more skills and live up to the recognition people give you and
actually deserve it. (I still don't know how long you're...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By GeorgeWBush
In with the new (deleting older footage)

We can start by deleting all of evolution! That movie has been outdated
before it even went up for sale.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

Thanx! er Thanks! I hate going back and fixing things people can
understand!
Will you work for me?

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

Wow, I thank you for that post... I would just like to ask you to read
over everything i've posted. I admitted to not have ridden unicycle
for a year... I do however know that what justin put in...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

:cool: We'll find out..

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

And yes its very cold in canada... and there is a lot of snow... and
crankflip is a lot of street, but thats just not my style of street...
I'll put a crankflip in it for you if you would like...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

I actually have a very great looking george mask that i will be
wearing...

And as for you justin... you are really disapointing to me eh. You
really might have been something if you kept riding...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

STREET not trials idiot.. Yes you can crankflip in snow..

I can't back a vid up if i can't grind... skatepark has 5 feet of
snow...

I cant do half the tricks i've been working on and you'll find...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

btw props on the backwards riding... You finally learned it! GRATZ!

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile:...

HAHAH he learned to ride backwards!!

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285
View...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

Can't do street in a foot of snow... Or maybe you aren't familiar with
that...
Don't give bs replies to try and prove a hopelessly ill point...

There are quite a few unicyclers that are decent and...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 224
Posted By GeorgeWBush
Your Unicycling Dream Team

AND why would u slow down a crankflip 130 degree spin..

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile:...