Showing results 1 to 25 of 242
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: picado
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By picado
The Koxx-One riders are a bunch of slackers.

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
At least they would have only been flat so we havnt exactly missed out
on much :D

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!
Forum: Unicycling January 17th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By picado
What would YOU offer for this uni

i pay 150usd on frame and seatpost

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 08, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By picado
Can you buy new parts 4 uni's

people in this forum are really rich.

I think 70% of people in here dont know how hard is to buy a uni

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By picado
Street Discussion Thread.

iam very happy, after a long year training crankflips yesterday i was
solid enough to land 25 crankflips
It was more than i landed in the entire year trying it.

Now the question

How diferent is the...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By picado
Today I... (brag thread)

today i landed like 20 crankflips
i cant express how happy iam right now.

After one year that i landed my first crankflip it was a long journey
to begin to fell the trick solid.

Like yesterday if i...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By picado
Super Wrap Competition

not in too... i suck at this kind of tricks

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By picado
how do i do a unispin

one of the most valuable tip for unispin is using the search button on
the forum

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By picado
Only 2 unicyclists in Czech Republic??

hey man!

Here in Brazil we got the same problem. When me and another 3 friends
started unicycling it was only about us.

But what we are noticing now is that a lot of riders are hidden or we
cant...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 07, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By picado
First Brazilian Unicycling convention??

i love you guys.....

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By picado
First Brazilian Unicycling convention??

hello guys!

I just went back from the 9 Brazilian Juggling Convention and for the
first time we had a looking from the staff for the unicyclist

When we arrived at the convention we saw a full...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By picado
Regarding the 360 unispin.

try to land it seat in... it is way easier

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By picado
Pot and Unicycling

for me depends a lot

if iam focusing my training for new tricks and things that i need more
creativity i usually ride really high.

but when my training will take more of my body i like to be...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 156
Posted By picado
Wunschkonzert Countdown!

my mom was on cologne last year... its a nice city.

shaun.. dont start bitching on the street comp hehe

--
picado
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

what are the best video format to upload to ?
what is the max mb for a video ?

the site is great

i loved
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By picado
Unicyclist in World record book

a brazilian called rodrigo did the santiago de compostela trail

i think he got the offroad record. i dont know if it is world record
also

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By picado
Hello, yes!

i dont like people making funny of others english..

i cant see funny on this..

sorry

--
picado
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

seeing amsterdam make me want to be there

going on november for the cannabis cup!

the commercial is amazing and its a good riding and a good idea for a
video

thanks for sharing it
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By picado
Riding in Amsterdam

i will be on amsterdan in november for the cannabis cup

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By picado
unicyclists at the cannabis cup (amsterdam)

going to the cannabis cup and amsterdam is like a dream becoming true
for me!

Iam going to work there for the ultraeco transparent rolling paper,
they will expose a new product there and iam the...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By picado
unicyclists at the cannabis cup (amsterdam)

unicycle6869 wrote:
Wish I was going cause I went a couple years ago and had a blast! I
checked that off my list of things to do. Although I'm not smoking the
month of September to figure out...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By picado
unicyclists at the cannabis cup (amsterdam)

hey guys iam going to amsterdam in november for the cannabis cup.

any unicyclist will be there too ? koxx one guys ?

i dunno if i will carry my uni but i will be glad to talk with...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By picado
what is easyer? crank flips or unispins?

unispins of course.

i can do a lot of variations of 180 and i can land 360 seat in and seat
out,
i dont know if i landed like 30 crankflips

--
picado
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 07, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

really cool!

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By picado
Wunschkonzert 2008 (Freestyle and Street Convention)

olarf wrote:
We are now scheduled the next 'Wunschkonzert'
(http://www.wunschkonzert.net) in Cologne/Germany.
It will be on the 18/19/20 of January and we would like to have a lot
of riders...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By picado
Hands

using a good glove can help with the fingers but i fell some wrist pains
too

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!