Showing results 1 to 25 of 379
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: timbob1907
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By timbob1907
*Quadruple Flip Competition*

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
may i ask the point of that post please?

I think he's saying that four is a little much and variations of
smaller flips are more interesting. And that just getting good at...
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By timbob1907
*Quadruple Flip Competition*

beeper wrote:
I can when I kick the cranks with my heel as soon as I jump, rather than
a weight distribution to flick the cranks..

Sorry this is completely off topic but what is a 90 foot...
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By timbob1907
what the balls?

mornish wrote:
certainly not UDC's work, the product description and picture actually
match.

Nice detective work there Miles. That's actually pretty reasonable
logic, sadly. (for UDC US at...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 07, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By timbob1907
What kind of unicycle do you have???

I cant tell if he's being sarcastic, serious, or just joking...

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By timbob1907
TreFlip Comp

Wow that was fast...

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By timbob1907
White handle/bumper for KH seat

Me 3. :D

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By timbob1907
540 UNIspin Competition

Good job. But you might want to delete some of those http's. And try to
film in the light next time.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them,...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By timbob1907
**Crankflip** Competition

Okay. Finally got some on tape.
Ha ha not that anyone really cares but 'Here'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lnh3k9WsWE) it is.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By timbob1907
540 UNIspin Competition

Yeah rolling would be really really hard... Have fun sleeping Sparky :p

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By timbob1907
540 UNIspin Competition

Good luck! I really want to get this trick but its really hard. I almost
have the spin but the landing is impossible for me right now. Id rather
just work on my flips.
Name: Tim
Riding: almost two...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By timbob1907
Questions Thread

are you sure?

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By timbob1907
Questions Thread

Can you take polls off?

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By timbob1907
Questions Thread

NKahler wrote:
Since nobody is answering my questions anywhere else.. :p
Will a viscount saddle fit on a DX seatpost?
And are they good saddles for Muni? (If not, are they good for trials
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By timbob1907
Today I... (brag thread)

Landed two crankflips and cut up my elbow :(

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By timbob1907
**Crankflip** Competition

Well try and do crankflips. Im pretty sure only three people have posted
theirs so far and 4th place is pretty good :)
Man I landed some today but didnt get them on film. And then killed my
elbow...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By timbob1907
**Crankflip** Competition

Ouch. Trying to crankflip on cobble stone doesnt work well for me :(
:[ this sucks. I totally had it but now my elbow is bleeding.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By timbob1907
**Crankflip** Competition

That was my problem. Thats why Im on that squishy stuff. I just decided
to go for it. Its not all that hard. I found that I land it most times
even without spinning the cranks fully.
And my phone...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By timbob1907
Stopped by the Police

Pedestrians are allowed on the sidewalk. Unicycling is the same as being
a pedestrian so there is no reason why you cant be on the sidewalk
unless youre riding a giraffe.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By timbob1907
**Crankflip** Competition

Here's a picture from my phone at least. Looks pretty extreme :p

|Filename: IMG_0231b.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By timbob1907
**Crankflip** Competition

Yeah! Finally. Ill get some footage eventually but I have school work to
do and my ankles are killing me.
Name: Tim
What are you riding?: Uh... a unicycle (20" KH mostly)
How long have you been...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By timbob1907
Who else is 12-13-14

thejdw wrote:
nobody post

Exactly :p

--
timbob1907
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yunisyko wrote:
ur a friggin idiot brian

Ha ha yep. that was pretty funny

--
timbob1907
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Cause that comes in handy soooo much...

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 07, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By timbob1907
Today I... (brag thread)

Okay this is the right thread :p although it still wasnt today but here
it is anyways:
Well it wasnt today but yesterday. I had to go to work at 7 am and it
was dark when I woke up which was weird....
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 07, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 57
Posted By timbob1907
what have you broken while unicycling?

Yeah... seriously. Wow Im sure I clicked on the other thread. Well I
wasnt unicycling but I almost broke my stomach yesterday... :p oops.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to...