Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Unicaw89
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Unicaw89
Unicycle Speech

Mikefule;1170446 wrote:
The problem isn't deciding what to say. It's deciding what not to say.
You need to avoid rambling on without focus or structure.

How long will the speech be in...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Unicaw89
Orange County, CA MUni ride

*cough* *cough* I might have to call in sick from work....

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*'...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Unicaw89
360 Unispins

SkierAlex;1106731 wrote:
Just work it out for yourself. Trial and error. And stop bumping up year
old threads.

Lol well its better to revive old threads than to start a new one
asking the...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Unicaw89
Unicycle Speech

Hay bro I wrote you a PM, kinda long hahhaa. I did a speech for
unicycling earlier this year for my CMST class, im not sure what grade
your in but I got an A on it and it was a 109 class. I gave you...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Unicaw89
Does MUni impact the trail more than MTB?

Bondo;1167567 wrote:
I've seen some photos here of people doing the MUni on very-muddy
trails.
Around here that is a big no-no.

Please consider your impact on the trail.

Does a...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Unicaw89
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

EliB;1167220 wrote:
I think the real problem with all those mainstream sports is the posers.
Unicycling, being hard to learn, will attract no posers.:p

A point I have been making for a long...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Unicaw89
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

beeper;1166485 wrote:
As much as I hate to say it, unicycling will -not- win.

The pogo sticker did not make it through the round because they thought
it was a cool, potentially successful...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

Our thoughts exactly, funny enough Jarin was textin us while we were out
there hes a couple hourse from the spot, wish he was a lil more on the
way of the other riders that come down.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

Joe and I discussed naming the area after Terry recommended we should
lol. We decided simply call the area stoddard wells, or the wells,
simply so its easy for new comers to now what off ramp to take...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

JosephCampbell;1152406 wrote:
ya this place is sick for sure!!!
lets ride guys.
who is thinking unofficial trials event here? i am.

Ohh yeah fo sho sho, Like we were talkin about at the...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

Lol thanks, the clip really didnt do a justice to the danger aspect. The
unicyce leaning on the wall was actually hanging and that was a verticle
cliff face...

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

Hm, might be purty down. Sunday I get off work at 1:30 and could be
there by 2:00

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*'...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

Hay Terry, I now have to work Saturday from 230-330, but if you can make
it friday I have the entire day off.

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING*...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

that fix it?

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! '...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By Unicaw89
Stoddard wells ridin

So my good friend UniGeezer called me to tell that he saw an amazing
trials section off the freeway near where I live when he was on his way
home from Vegas. Funny enough that I used to dirt bike out...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Unicaw89
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Possilby, but dont they make bumpers and handles that are CF? If a
handle can last a month, a frame should be able to last a year. Worse
case scenario, ya, ita cracks and breaks. Still stronger than...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Unicaw89
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Well you can still answer it, have you ever really broken a steel or alu
frame smashin it in the rocks, im sure its possible of course, but just
to me not as likely as landing on it myself...

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Unicaw89
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Ok, yes cf is a lil weak for impacts but how often have you really
caused damage to your frame hitting it on a foreign (sp?) object?
Honestly I dont think I have EVER broken a frame hitting it on a...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 08, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Unicaw89
White try alls back in stock!

Like I said, white try all tires are back in stock at
Renegadejuggling.com. Maybe they will stay on the shelves a lil long
this time...:rolleyes:

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Unicaw89
higher than 100cm competition

39.37 in? Wow...Ummmm I peaked at 36, but tell ya what Joe, I have no
camera...I call you out! Not just in sidehops, I call you out to my
house! Come ride and we can compete this lil game face to...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Unicaw89
2009 KH Factory Team announced

Wow im pretty stoked to see Pence and Max on the team!

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*'...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Unicaw89
09 Torker jokes

The 09 Torker is the reason Atlantis sunk!

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By Unicaw89
720 Unispin Competition

Totally with Jerrick on this one. Its simply in the rules...no loop
hole.

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*'...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By Unicaw89
"BMX is cooler" "Unicycling is gay"

Arguing only gives him what he wants...Ignore the foo!

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*'...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Unicaw89
09 Torker jokes

The soviet union is planning a reformation with the help of the 09
Torker.

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/B]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[B]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*'...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500