Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: captainconcarne
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By captainconcarne
pedals, do they make that much difference?

I also believe its easier to do crankflips etc. with plastic pedals, but
I have no experience there

Metal pedals are way better if the pedals or your shoes get wet, and
for better grip all...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By captainconcarne
BC Discussion Thread

I saw that on youtube a week or so ago, but then I looked it up and saw
the little back wheel which disappionted me for not being a unicycle but
it would make a sweet BC with the back one taken...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By captainconcarne
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

that was the first of your vids I've ever watched, and it was good, I
liked the tiny uni that the cop was riding

--
captainconcarne

War doesn't determine who's right, war determines who's...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By captainconcarne
Has anyone ever tried this?

I did it to try learning wheel walk because there was handlebars but it
didnt really work, it was easier just to learn along the garage door

--
captainconcarne

War doesn't determine who's right,...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By captainconcarne
Pictures for CeHS year book.

I like the trampoline pic, thats some massive air

--
captainconcarne

War doesn't determine who's right, war determines who's...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By captainconcarne
Uni Count

24" torker lx
16" garage sale junker now sqashed by a truck

2854 unicycles
856 riders

--
captainconcarne
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

'Learn to knit!'
(/fohttp://www.unicyclist.comrums/showthread.php?t=74809)

its pretty fun

--
captainconcarne

'A real guitar hero'
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By captainconcarne
New Pedals & New Shirt!

1wheelwonder wrote:
Man I love that shirt!

+1 same here :D :D

--
captainconcarne
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I take my watch off before I ride, it gets in the way of my gloves. :D

--
captainconcarne

If your legs aren't covered in cuts and bruises, you aren't riding hard
enough.
(Or else you were smart...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By captainconcarne
Freecoasting hub thoughts.

I've been reading through this, all I can say is that is sounds great,
especially for road/distance riding.

Good luck with it all!

--
captainconcarne

If your legs aren't covered in cuts and...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By captainconcarne
how long did it take YOU to learn

I learned to ride forward in about 3 hours, helped by the fact that I
was with 3 friends who where all trying too. We were all sharing these
2 crappy unis but since we were all laughing at each...
Forum: Unicycling September 5th 08, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By captainconcarne
Interesting Contraption!

Fraggle wrote:
Is that Harry Potter?

I think so, but hes riding the muggle version of a firebolt so as not
to attract too much attention.

--
Forum: Unicycling September 5th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

Today I rode SIF for about 50 meters, it felt like using a stairclimber
machine
And i learned i need all 4 wisdom teeth pulled from the dentist

--
captainconcarne

If your legs aren't covered in...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By captainconcarne
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

today someone told me that someone stole half my bike
i said the rest was on backorder,

its kinda lame but that was the first time anyone said something to me

--
captainconcarne

If your legs...
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 08, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By captainconcarne
noob thread

Hey I have two questions, I've only been riding for 2 months and the
only people I've ever seen on unicycles have all been on youtube so I
don't know some basic stuff.

When I hop around on my uni, I...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15