Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 1.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zilla
Forum: Mountain Biking April 10th 09, 01:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Zilla
Trek bicycles exceeds all others

"John Nichel" wrote in message
Kayak44 wrote:
On Apr 2, 10:51 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking January 25th 09, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Zilla
Spinning DVD???

Ok on rainy and/or cold days I want to be on my trainer. Besides
watching porn, what spinning DVD will make this entertaining and
helpful? I'm a beginner spinner...

--
- Zilla
Forum: Mountain Biking January 10th 09, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Crazy Fred" wrote in message
On Jan 1, 10:28 am, "Zilla" wrote:
I see a...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 1st 09, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Zilla
Happy New Year to all

I see a few oldies still lurking here...

--
- Zilla
Forum: Mountain Biking June 17th 08, 11:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

"MattB" wrote in message
Zilla wrote:
I rode my SS the other day, after a 6mo. hiatus off it
since I ride my FS or roadie...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 15th 08, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Zilla
On the SS for the first time in a while

I rode my SS the other day, after a 6mo. hiatus off it
since I ride my FS or roadie instead. My balance was
off, my rythmn was off, I couldn't get momentum going
up hills, my handling was aweful,...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By Zilla
"Who Knew" show Trek bike construction

Marshall Brain has a show called "Who Knew" that features how
different things are made, shown in National Geographic channel.
This weeks show just happened to feature the Madone...
Forum: Techniques March 22nd 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By Zilla
"Who Knew" show Trek bike construction

Did someone catch Marshall Brain's show the other night
that feature Madone bike construction? It amazed me how
a lot was still done manually. I was also amazed at a statement
one of the Trekkies...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 19th 08, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Zilla
Thurs @ 9:00pm on National Geographic channel

Marshall Brain's show will feature bike construction.
Some of you may be interested.
Forum: Mountain Biking September 3rd 07, 02:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Zilla
Weekend Fun

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
A Saturday and Sunday full of riding.
(snip)
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
Forum: Mountain Biking September 1st 07, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Zilla
Sierras

Nice!

"JD" wrote in message
Southern Style: http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6290

JD
Forum: Techniques August 31st 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Zilla
Pivot bushings for FS - where to buy online???

Where can I buy pivot bushings for my FS (Trek Fuel 90)?
The LBS was gonna charge $45 for 4 plastic swingarm
bushings and for 2 main pivot bushings ($30 for these, that's
why)!

--
- Zilla
Forum: Mountain Biking August 31st 07, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

Where can I buy pivot bushings for my FS (Trek Fuel 90 - shut up JD)?
The LBS was gonna charge $45 for 4 plastic swingarm bushings and
for 2 main pivot bushings ($30 for these, that's why)!

--
-...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 17th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

wrote in message
On Aug 14, 7:14 pm, CowPunk wrote:
So who offers the better...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 16th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Zilla
Rear wheel cyclometers with cadence recommendations? (for use regular biking or training)..

The pricey Cateye models have them.

"markm75" wrote in message
Curious what everyone views as good cyclometers with...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 15th 07, 12:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By Zilla
SSolo high altitude semi-epic

"MattB" wrote in message
(snip)
A guy in racer
garb who had followed me up the climb passed me saying "You're...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 6th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Zilla
RR: Stay at home vacation

"MattB" wrote in message
JD wrote:
On Jul 31, 10:00 pm, MattB wrote:
I'm taking some time off work...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 6th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By Zilla
I need some good shoes

"?Slack" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 08:34:04 -0700, Crescentius Vespasianus
wrote:

?Slack...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 28th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
OT?
Posted By Zilla
OT?

"?Slack" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:24:33 -0700, MattB wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking July 23rd 07, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Zilla
Canyon Creek

"MattB" wrote in message
(snip)
It was a good day.

Matt

Wow!
Forum: Mountain Biking July 20th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Zilla
Trek 4500 and Avid Juicy 5 Disc Brake

"steve_blah" wrote in message
All,

I'm looking into getting some disc brakes for my bike but I'm not sure
Forum: Mountain Biking July 9th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 14
Posted By Zilla
Short, Boring and Brutal RR: Highbridge Park, NYC

"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
Highbridge Park is the only legal trail riding in Manhattan. It's
located at...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 5th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Zilla
Log -stack on this heh, heh!

"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
On Jul 4, 8:29 pm, "Zilla" wrote:
Forum: Techniques July 5th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Zilla
New twist on recombent bikes?

http://www.cruzbike.com/

Made right up the highway from me (I am not associated with the company in
any way).

Recum bikes never appealed to me because of their (too) low profile (just a
personal,...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 5th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Zilla
Log -stack on this heh, heh!

http://tinyurl.com/2h6a6y

Got it for my wife who can't ride a "bi"cycle.

--
- Zilla
(Remove XSPAM)