Marginal gains by James[_8_]
I have three generations of shoes at the moment. I just bought a new pair because the pair I was using have started to fall apart. I'm slowly ripping the...
Today 12:44 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
9 27 Techniques
Electic bikes from China by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The EU will impose duties (27.5-83.6%) on electric bikes from China, starting Thursday. https://www.svt.se/svttext/tv/pages/133.html -- underground experts...
Today 12:02 PM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
7 23 Techniques
Cyclist rides into parked lorry by MrCheerful
No details yet, but I wonder if the bike had dropped handlebars? http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/cyclist-lorry-crash-emergency-services-1-5611885
Today 11:13 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
6 34 UK
My Next Bike: Beating Peter Sagan by jbeattie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJETokbfnNI He should have hooked her at the top! -- Jay Beattie.
Today 10:08 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
2 31 Techniques
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
220 1,544 Techniques
Tour de France, stage 11 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 11 : July 18, 2018 Albertville - La Rosiere 108.5 km 1 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky ...
Yesterday 07:18 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 23 Racing
Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike! by Bret Cahill
That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to...