Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marland
Forum: UK December 16th 18, 05:31 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 234
Posted By Marland
Blue railway signals?

Terry Casey wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 15/12/2018 20:31, Terry Casey wrote:
the length of the
rear...
Forum: UK December 16th 18, 04:57 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 234
Posted By Marland
Blue railway signals?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Mind you, you'd think a sink designed for one tap would have one hole,
in one place.

Sinks in them days didnt have holes

They...
Forum: UK December 14th 18, 11:27 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 234
Posted By Marland
Blue railway signals?

Steve Walker wrote:

I am sure that I remember reading that it was based upon upper-quadrant
semaphore signalling, where a raised signal was "off" (clear) and
Forum: UK December 13th 18, 05:01 PM Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 234
Posted By Marland
Blue railway signals?

Fred Johnson wrote:
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find
any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green,
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4