Showing results 1 to 25 of 230
Search took 8.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rogeratunicycledotcom
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Ti Nimbus?

I am glad you all like the frame/unicycle.

The frame is based on the Nimbus Street, but with some changes. It is
narrower and lower. It is made from oval tubing and has a knurled oval
crown! The...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Slowest learners?

It took me 7 years to learn to freemount. :-)

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
24 X 3 Intense MUni Tires On Sale Now!!!

Dura have not stopped production. They are still producing tyres and
UDC US should have more back in stock reletively soon.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Forum: Unicycling June 7th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Mounting brackets

Phil,

I don't mean to be negative to you, but if you think it is that simple,
then do it!

I will be impressed if you can find a lathe that can make bearing
housings by them selves. They can machine...
Forum: Unicycling June 6th 08, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Mounting brackets

Jerrick wrote:
Because that costs more than what they are worth. =p

What! reality check please....

To machine a double lipped bearing housing as a ring, then machine
tags, jig, weld up to...
Forum: Unicycling June 3rd 08, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
New 36" tire and Two 36" Rims Announced By UDC

Wheel TA is the company that supplied the tyre. The Tyre is
manufactured in Taiwan and it has been used by Qu-Ax and UDC for
several years now.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I agree with Ken, I think Team Smile, One Wheelers and Team Nz are up
there with a chance. I also know that I could be totally wrong; but
they all have known riders in that can do the distance, are...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Is a DM giraffe any good?

Danny Colyer wrote:
[1] If anyone in the UK has a 25.0mm seatpost, at least 31cm long, with
a standard 4-bolt fixing going spare, I'd love to hear from you.

Just ask... :-)

400mm long one is...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8

1wheelwonder wrote:
does any one here have tips on riding backwards, and ideling?

Focus on something ahead of you and do not look down or backwards.

BTW. It took me 7 years to learn to free...
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 08, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Who will win RTL, Geared or Non-Geared Teams?

non geared will win I think. They will have the stamina to sustain the
distance and high speed.

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
Forum: Unicycling April 28th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
New Coker has arrived

Unibugg wrote:
..... aluminum alloy, right?

Wrong, that should be aluminium alloy. ;-)

Actually I agree it is not good and I guess you were unfortunate as it
should not have come loose and...
Forum: Unicycling April 27th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
New Coker has arrived

chuckaeronut wrote:
You ever hit a small bump with your nose buried in a book? I have, with
my laptop (registering for classes online at school riding around
campus), and it's REALLY scary if...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
New Coker has arrived

Unibugg wrote:
I thought of your comment as I read the article. Ok.. It was a fun
read with a valuable moral. The photo of him reading
_Fifty_Degrees_Below_ donned in sunglasses and...
Forum: Unicycling April 12th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
GPS watch on Unicycle

There are quite a few riders who use the Garmin. Check out
Motionbased.com and search for all the unicycle rides... they have
their own catagory!

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom
Forum: Unicycling April 4th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Good to have you on board Zippedy. Cheque arrived ok thanks.

We are doing a little shuffling of numbers so we have made a few more
places available... We are also looking a what food people are...
Forum: Unicycling April 2nd 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
HAMFEST - UK Muni Event

At the last count there was a couple of places left but only a few. So
if you are interested in coming do give me or Connie a call at work.
0800 980 0711

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

tistom wrote:
Yes I'm looking foreword to getting a new uni wheel there, are the
prices that UDC charge cheaper than the Internet?

Which wheel are you wanting? For something like this is...
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 08, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Coker Discussion Thread

johnfoss wrote:
Though the Coker tires are probably made in America the rest of the
cycles, with possibly one or two exceptions are probably made in Asia
like most of the vast majority of the...
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
bjc 2008

epistolize wrote:
i still need to buy my train ticket, though i'll be arriving early
wednesday...

You do know it does not open until 4.00pm?

"The event opens 4pm Wednesday 26th March, and...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
New 36" tire and Two 36" Rims Announced By UDC

I am on the way back from Taiwan where I met up with the tyre
manufacturer (I am stuck in Holland for a 4 hour layover!). This
question was No.1 to ask him "why was the production model so...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
nightriders out of stock

I want to complain about the UK site. They didn't even get them on the
site before they run out! Just not on if you ask me.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
HAMFEST - UK Muni Event

*HAMFEST*
Hamsterly Forest Muni Weekend

HOSTED BY
STOCKTON
UNICYCLE AND JUGGLING CLUB (\"HTTP://UNICYCLE.UK.COM/STOCKTONCLUB/HOME.HTML\")

Friday 2nd May to Sunday 4th May 2008

LOCATION:
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 08, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
UK travel to Unicon

rob.northcott wrote:
That sounds good Roger. Would we need to find boxes or packing
materials?

Rob

I would suggest yes as you will need to get it up to me or I can send
directly from...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
UK travel to Unicon

keg wrote:
Would that include 36" wheels and hockey sticks? Considering the road
journey is a 1600 mile round trip, even when living in the South East,
the thought of shipping / flying is...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
UK travel to Unicon

If anyone from the UK needs unicycles shipping to Denmark and back
again. We can probably arrange it. With cheap airlines refusing to
allow lots of luggage this may be a good option. Cost would be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 230