Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Australia August 28th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Brisbane Cyclists injured

monsterman wrote:
*http://tinyurl.com/eqrlr*

On the TV coverage I saw predominantly "Team Fresh" jerseys and some
familiar faces from the Livingwell Gym at Carindale. I hope the
injured...
Forum: Australia August 28th 06, 12:14 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
[melb]man hit & killed by cyclist

warrwych wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/sxmvq

And for once the scenario changes, and the cyclist "only" gets a
traffic infringement notice. Of course, it's another vague account of
what happened...
Forum: Australia August 24th 06, 06:14 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
83 year old woman assaulted by cyclist - can anyone help with Police enquiries?

Saw this article yesterday - hope the 83 year old woman recovers from
the cowardly attack by the cyclist. Can anyone on this discussion
board assist Police by using their contacts in the Cyclist...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3