Latest BB creaking -- it was the headset. by jbeattie
My commuter was a wreck and abandoned after the plague and shift to work-from-home, so I gave it a pannier rack, a new cassette, chain -- and to address the...
Yesterday 07:02 PM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
7 23 Techniques
Driver arrested after cyclist left with serious injuries inChelmsford hit-and-run by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A driver has been arrested after a suspected hit-and-run left a cyclist with serious injuries. A cyclist was reportedly hit by a grey Seat Ibiza in...
Are Cyclists Reckless Lawbreakers? by colwyn[_2_]
https://daily.jstor.org/are-cyclists-reckless-lawbreakers/ COVID-19 has hugely increased the numbers of cyclists, particularly in cities, where biking has...
Oregon Fires by Tom Kunich[_2_]
With the forecast for rain on Wednesday now what do you suppose is going to happen with the fires?
Yesterday 06:28 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
2 29 Techniques
This year's Tour by Tom Kunich[_2_]
The Tour this year certainly gave me a large surprise, though I stumbled across a video of someone that was analyzing what would happen in the Time Trial by...
Yesterday 05:31 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
0 14 Racing
eBike News by jbeattie
I got my wife an eBike for her birthday via my son at Specialized. Box arrived yesterday, and I about herniated myself getting it into the garage. One of...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
23 147 Techniques
More bicyclists behaving badly by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-cops-hunt-woman-leaving-dog-poop-in-trump-fans-mailboxes/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
39 91 Techniques
Air Quality by Tom Kunich[_2_]
They said that spending the day outside is like smoking 8 cigarettes.
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
16 130 Techniques
More John Tesh Music by [email protected]
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12:16:36 PM UTC-6, wrote: I was just digging online to see if much has ever surfaced regarding Tesh's...
Yesterday 03:13 AM
by John Stadnyk Go to last post
5 1,297 Racing