A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
118 804 Techniques
Blue railway signals? by Fred Johnson
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green, railways always had...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
186 223 UK
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
85 158 Techniques
SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump by Andre Jute[_2_]
A floor pump I really like, to the extent that we have two of them, is the SKS Rennkompressor. It has several available heads, but the best one is a...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
41 260 Techniques
Stupid People And Cheap Carbon Rims by [email protected]
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+ceramic+beearings+on+bicycles&&view=detail&mid=9BC29D43EF6833C5DEC89BC29D43EF6833C5DEC8&&FORM=VDRVRV
"Car Biz Is Hell" -- Musk by Bret Cahill
Musk is the first person in decades to start a serious automobile brand and even he knows there's just something fundamentally _wrong_ with cars. Has anyone...
Yesterday 06:31 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post