Bottle holder by AK[_2_]
I want to get a bottle holder for my bike. It has no pre-drilled holes for the holder. I found some that clamp on but not sure if they would work with the...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
170 306 Techniques
Disk Brakes Again by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I don't know how many of you watched the Amgen Tour of California but I think it was a Frenchman that got way hell and gone off of the front on Stage 5 I...
by sms Go to last post
21 70 Techniques
Thieving Hull cyclist caught with the aid of a passing motorist by MrCheerful
thief Michael Leckenby, 38, thought he managed to evade the grasp of a chasing officer as he pedalled frantically through Belgrave Drive, west Hull, on a...
Today's reading: Comparisons of danger by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
It's been pointed out that "safe" vs. "dangerous" is not a binary choice. There are various levels of risk, and activities can be very dangerous, very safe,...
[email protected]@KING AT FOOD-4-LESS RECIPES by dolf
How is the rijk this morning? No that isn’t dirty German for Reich... - dolf Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: "Our low prices bring...
Yesterday 02:27 PM
by dolf Go to last post
0 8 UK
Giro reports by Bob Martin
Hi, first, my apologies for the lack of Giro reports in previous days, the quality of the results from my usual source has been so poor that accurate reports...
Yesterday 11:55 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 14 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 14 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 14 : May 25, 2019 Saint-Vincent - Courmayeur (Skyway Monte Bianco) 131 km 1 Richard Carapaz (Ecu) Movistar Team ...
Yesterday 11:45 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 13 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 13 : May 24, 2019 Pinerolo - Ceresole Reale (Lago Serru) 196 km 1 Ilnur Zakarin (Rus) Katusha-Alpecin ...
Yesterday 11:44 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 12 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 12 : May 23, 2019 Cuneo - Pinerolo 156 km 1 Cesare Benedetti (Ita) Bora-Hansgrohe ...
Yesterday 11:44 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 11 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 11 : May 22, 2019 Carpi - Novi Ligure 221 km 1 Caleb Ewan (Aus) Lotto Soudal ...
Yesterday 11:44 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 10 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 10 : May 21, 2019 Ravenna - Modena 145 km 1 Arnaud Demare (Fra) Groupama-FDJ ...
Yesterday 11:43 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 11 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 9 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 9 : May 19, 2019 Riccione - San Marino (ITT) 34.8 km 1 Primoz Roglic (Slo) Team Jumbo-Visma ...
Yesterday 11:43 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 8 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 8 : May 18, 2019 Tortoreto Lido - Pesaro 239 km 1 Caleb Ewan (Aus) Lotto Soudal ...
Yesterday 11:42 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 11 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 7 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 7 : May 17, 2019 Vasto - l'Aquila 185 km 1 Pello Bilbao (Spa) Astana Pro Team ...
Yesterday 11:42 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 12 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 6 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 6 : May 16, 2019 Cassino - San Giovanni Rotondo 238 km 1 Fausto Masnada (Ita) Androni Giocattoli-Sidermec ...
Yesterday 11:42 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 12 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 5 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 5 : May 15, 2019 Frascati - Terracina 140 km 1 Pascal Ackermann (Ger) Bora-Hansgrohe ...
Yesterday 11:42 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 4 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 4 : May 14, 2019 Orbetello - Frascati 235 km 1 Richard Carapaz (Ecu) Movistar Team ...
Yesterday 11:41 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 12 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 3 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 3 : May 13, 2019 Vinci - Orbetello 220 km 1 Fernando Gaviria (Col) UAE Team Emirates ...
Yesterday 11:41 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 13 Racing
Giro d'Italia, stage 2 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 2 : May 12, 2019 Bologna - Fucecchio 205 km Changes in GC, stage 2 compared to stage 1 : Biggest gainers...
Yesterday 11:40 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Here's my analysis of US national bicycle safety, published in 2010.* Nothing significant has changed since then. *** HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? Surprisingly,...
by John B. Go to last post