Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jules[_2_]
Forum: Australia June 26th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Southbank path connecting to Docklands path

Ok Google was my friend...

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Southbank-to-Docklands-detour
Forum: Australia June 26th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Southbank path connecting to Docklands path

The last few times I've attempted to connect between these two paths,
I've wound up defeated by the convention centre construction. The
detour signage seems to somewhat lacking.

Can someone show...
Forum: Australia April 21st 08, 12:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Off road 700c x 23's?

Sounds cool.. What GPS do you have?

Oh and tyres.. I'm not sure ;-)

Bill the Cat wrote:
Crazy question I guess. Today I went for a ride I downloaded off
Bikely.com.
Forum: Australia April 11th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Super cheap roadie

Now here's the bad boy that you REALLY want!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3663046

"high-profile alloy wheels " !!

"GMC" with "Cionilli" seat. Nice. Wonder if it...
Forum: Australia April 10th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Super cheap roadie

I wonder why we don't see this kind of thing over here...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5639919&sourceid=1500000000000003260420&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=5639919

Road bike with...
Forum: Australia March 4th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 27
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Azzurri Primo

S'il vous plaît excuser mon mauvais français.

BTH

That's "excusez" to you!
Forum: Australia March 4th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 27
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Azzurri Primo

"Bon soir" would have been more appropriate, given the time of
day. ;-)

Just the one word, actually "Bonsoir" ;-)
Forum: Australia March 2nd 08, 01:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Route 7 Bike Shorts (Knicks)

Bleve wrote:
On Mar 1, 6:38 pm, Andrew Priest wrote:
G'day

I have posted my thoughts on my recent purchase of a pair of Route 7
knicks from Torpedo7.com...
Forum: Australia February 12th 08, 10:20 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By Jules[_2_]
Skidding on a fixie - sans brakes

1. Skidding the rear wheel doesn't actually slow you down real quick -

Precisely. In terms of effectiveness for slowing one's bike it's
roughly on par with dragging your feet on the...
Forum: Australia February 12th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Jules[_2_]
one way STI

Broken cable?

Aeek wrote:
My rear STI lever has suddely decided not to change down (bigger cog).
What's more, the lever has no resistance what so ever.
I'm on the 14 which is liveable, if I...
Forum: Australia February 8th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Jules[_2_]
I'm Back!

On 2008-02-08, Jules (aka Bruce)
After not having had a decent NNTP server since early September, I'm now
back on aus.bici...
Forum: Australia February 8th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By Jules[_2_]
I'm Back!

After not having had a decent NNTP server since early September, I'm now
back on aus.bici thanks to Internode ;-)

That is all.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12