Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charlie Maxwell
Forum: Social Issues July 24th 07, 06:01 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 39
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
mike vandeman needs mental help

mike,
you are a very sick puppy. Please seek mental help, counseling, and/or
medication.

Have a nice day.
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking July 24th 07, 06:01 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 42
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
mike vandeman needs mental help

mike,
you are a very sick puppy. Please seek mental help, counseling, and/or
medication.

Have a nice day.
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Forum: Social Issues July 22nd 07, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
Mountain Biker Admits Their North Shore Trails Are Illegal

mike,
Please seek professional help and stay on those meds.

Cheers,
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking July 22nd 07, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
Mountain Biker Admits Their North Shore Trails Are Illegal

mike,
Please seek professional help and stay on those meds.

Cheers,
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Forum: Social Issues July 17th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 10
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
ANOTHER example of mike's bad judgement!

mike,
you need professional help. Please seek counseling and take the medication
they prescribe.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you fondle.
-And-
Please don't...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 17th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 10
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
ANOTHER example of mike's bad judgement!

mike,
you need professional help. Please seek counseling and take the medication
they prescribe.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you fondle.
-And-
Please don't...
Forum: Social Issues July 17th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 1
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
vandeman Dishonesty

mike,

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you fondle.
-And-
Please don't fondle yourself with your cell phone.

You are a sick puppy mike. Please seek professional...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 17th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 1
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
vandeman Dishonesty

mike,

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you fondle.
-And-
Please don't fondle yourself with your cell phone.

You are a sick puppy mike. Please seek professional...
Forum: Social Issues June 12th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 89
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
PHd fails at life.

So much for the alleged intelligence benefits of a PHd.

Get a life mikey.

Cheers!
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 12th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 99
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
PHd fails at life.

So much for the alleged intelligence benefits of a PHd.

Get a life mikey.

Cheers!
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Social Issues June 12th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
PHd = Piled Higher and Deeper

So much for the alleged intelligence benefits of a PHd.

Get a life mikey.

Cheers!
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 12th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
PHd = Piled Higher and Deeper

So much for the alleged intelligence benefits of a PHd.

Get a life mikey.

Cheers!
Charlie Maxwell

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 9th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 6
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
Idiot Mountain bikers interfere with global warming science

Mike,
You may be skeptical, but I am doing everything possible to reduce my
footprint on the environment. This includes using a combination of solar
and human power for my computer. I have...
Forum: Social Issues February 9th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 6
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
Idiot Mountain bikers interfere with global warming science

Mike,
You may be skeptical, but I am doing everything possible to reduce my
footprint on the environment. This includes using a combination of solar
and human power for my computer. I have...
Forum: Social Issues January 31st 07, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 6
Posted By Charlie Maxwell
Idiot Mountain bikers interfere with global warming science

/Lurk

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been silently observing and
studying the ways of the Vandermaniums for the last year and finally decided
to come out and quit denying the obvious...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 31st 07, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment