Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cliffacer Le Fall
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By Cliffacer Le Fall
Red Menace 36 update

Are the disc brake and sprocket at hub cold connected? It almost looks
like screw heads or rivets protruding from the break side. Is the hub
stock, or modified stock- or custom built? Are the...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Cliffacer Le Fall
Support Unicycling in Cyprus

harper wrote:
Hey! I'm a guy, too. Cool.

Who's got the one-piece-bathing-suit-picture to counter with?

--
Cliffacer Le Fall
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Cliffacer Le Fall
Support Unicycling in Cyprus

I'll be in Istanbul over the Winter (Dec-March); while it might be a
pain, I could bring a 20 or 24" cycle, broken down, in my luggage. I
anticipate being in Athens for a few days, too. Here's...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Cliffacer Le Fall
Burs in the Nimbus 36 SE Rim

oddsends wrote:
...at least you made a valid point about using the right tool for the
job and gave a reason why...

Sir:

You will be hearing, shortly, from my colleagues at the...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Cliffacer Le Fall
New Coker Pre-Orders now available.

I'll try and get down to the shop this week for a test ride, then post
review.

--
Cliffacer Le Fall
Cliffacer Le Fall's...

Great solution: pedestrian technology, applied cleverly. Tell me, will
you post detailed drawings? Also, I'd like to see step photos of the
wheel being freed from the bearings and chain drive. ...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6