Higher Minimum Wage equals FEWER jobs by sms
On 3/28/2017 9:32 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote: Retailers don't buy shoes for $35 and sell them for $50, you bonehead. A typical shoe store that buys shoes at...
Today 12:18 AM
by sms Go to last post
0 13 Techniques
EZ Racer T-Rush by Doug Landau
Oh wow. This might be as much fun as a Hab https://monterey.craigslist.org/bik/6020722685.html
Yesterday 11:07 PM
by Doug Landau Go to last post
0 25 Techniques
New Ohio law: Drivers leave 3-foot gap to pass bicyclists by Garrison Hilliard
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - A new Ohio law requires drivers to allow at least 3 feet of space when passing bicyclists on the road, though some cyclists say it's...
by Doug Landau Go to last post
85 551 Techniques
Dog Lead "Outrigger?" by [email protected]
On Thursday, March 26, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Tammy E. Childers wrote: Two of us gals are looking for some means to let our small dogs jog along while...
0 58 General
Gatorskins: Joerg Wins! by jbeattie
I needed to make a quick tire change this morning (flat, worn out front tire), and I went to throw a wire-bead Gatorskin on a CR18 rim. Goddamn, is this a 650B...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
19 201 Techniques
Shimano clipless pedals by John B.[_3_]
I prefer single sided clipless pedals for city riding as they allow me to clipped in when the road is clear and at the same time ride "clipless", as it were,...
take care of me beautifully by Joy Beeson
I was looking at Google Maps while planning my ride for Wednesday, and thinking that I'd come back through Sprawlmart; it's a tad farther, but I dislike the...