Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: George Farnsworth
Forum: Rides November 27th 06, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By George Farnsworth
suggested route from New Market to DC

wrote:
I need a route from New Market on I-81 to Arlington, Va. 211 will get
me part way (I think), but how do I get rest of way to Arlington?

Here's a possibility:

Try...
Forum: Rides September 6th 06, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 8
Posted By George Farnsworth
An easily question

Yes "cyclotourist" covers it.

alinqua wrote:
Hi...
I am italian.

I have a question for english languages...

How are called, in english language, the peoples that came to Italy from
Forum: Rides August 19th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 5
Posted By George Farnsworth
Dayton, Ohio bike trails?

Bruce W.1 wrote:
I will have a chance to ride some of the bike trails near Dayton, OH:
http://www.dot.state.oh.us/bike/Southwest.htm

And I'm wondering which ones are the nicest. Has anyone...
Forum: General August 11th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By George Farnsworth
Illegal iPod While Cycling?

sally wrote:

illegal and dangerous, for both cyclists and car drivers

Dangerous or not, if it is illegal AND you get involved in an accident
with both ears plugged-in, a smart lawyer will...
Forum: Rides August 11th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By George Farnsworth
Twin bike rental near Petaluma CA?

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences
taking bikes on planes, trains, buses, boats, etc. There's lots of
stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and...
Forum: Rides August 11th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By George Farnsworth
Bike Rental in Cleveland, OH?