Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fabio
Forum: Techniques January 19th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Fabio
Scattante CFR

"Hank Wirtz" ha scritto nel messaggio

Surprisingly, the brand has survived the absorption of Supergo by
Performance Bike Shop,

In fact I saw Scattante at the Roswell GA...
Forum: Techniques January 19th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Fabio
Scattante CFR

ha scritto nel messaggio

Much nicer than the Fuji you asked about the other day. I've tried one
of those and they were REALLY soft.

Really ?!!?!? I was thinking...
Forum: Techniques January 19th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Fabio
Scattante CFR

Hi

Someone knows anything about this brand ? I found a carbon bike for a very
good price but I don't know anything about the brand.

Thanks

Bye

Fabio
Forum: Techniques January 18th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Fabio
Fuji Team pro carbon

Hi

Someone knows this bike ?? Can you tell your opinions about this brand ?

Bye

Fabio
Forum: Marketplace July 29th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Fabio
Schwinn Varsity )Road bike) - Daphne (AL)

For sale

Road Bike Schwinn Varsity 26" - new tyres - 3 months of life.

Excellent conditions

I can send photo.

160 $
Forum: Marketplace July 25th 06, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace