Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HankB
Forum: Racing July 31st 19, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By HankB
Tour de France, stage 21 summary

I enjoyed these reports too.

Thanks!
Forum: Racing July 17th 19, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By HankB
Tour de France, stage 10 summary

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 3:15:51 PM UTC-5, Bob Martin wrote:
(This report and archives etc can be seen at http://rvmartin.uk/cycling)

Mr Martin,
Many thanks for posting these...
Forum: Racing July 20th 17, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By HankB
Jaguar Advertisement

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 12:01:55 PM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

I googled for two days and found nothing. I did find out where to find the actual David sculpture.

Thanks for the help.

I...
Forum: Racing July 20th 17, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By HankB
Tour de France - why does it start so late in the day?

The ~noon start makes viewing very convenient for this viewer (near Chicago) but it seems like it would cause the race to take part in the hottest part of the day. That seems to me like it would not...
Forum: Racing July 20th 17, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By HankB
Jaguar Advertisement

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 8:49:49 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:
In the Jaguar advertisement they show them stop at a mountaintop and there is a sculpture of concrete there. Sculptures of that sort...
Forum: Racing July 12th 17, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By HankB
So Long

On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 9:14:40 AM UTC-5, Tom Kunich wrote:

... At the end of that ride (the weather has kept everyone off of their bike for months) I was keeping up with the late 50 year...
Forum: Racing July 11th 11, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By HankB
Theory of evolution proved

On Sunday, July 10, 2011 4:07:24 AM UTC-5, atriage wrote:

If you (or anyone else) was told by some incredibly advanced aliens that they
were going to recreate that crash exactly as it...
Forum: Racing July 11th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By HankB
Tour de France, stage 7 summary

On Jul 11, 1:57*am, Bob Martin wrote:

Thank you, Brad, Tom and Johnny - good to know one's efforts are appreciated *:-)

Be assured that many more than those three...
Forum: Racing June 30th 09, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By HankB
Wow!

On Jun 29, 4:29*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
When you're watching this listen to Lance's breathing and the kids
breathing.

Yeah but... I'd bet that Liam was sucking Lance's...
Forum: Racing May 27th 09, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By HankB
Shaq vs Lance

On May 26, 8:49*am, wrote:

A runner once questioned the athletic ability of Raiders linebacker
Matt Millen by taunting, "I could beat you in a marathon."

Millen...
Forum: Racing July 6th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By HankB
July People

I'm back - what's been happening?

Joe King

On Jul 5, 8:21 pm, Bill C wrote:
It just occurred to me, when Dolan popped up, that we haven't really
seen a single one this...
Forum: Techniques February 7th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 196
Posted By HankB
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

On Feb 4, 1:43 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

What they said.

:(

How many times did I look for information and wind up at his site,
Forum: Racing February 7th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 212
Posted By HankB
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

On Feb 4, 1:43 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

What they said.

:(

How many times did I look for information and wind up at his site,
Forum: General February 7th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 200
Posted By HankB
Sheldon Brown, 1944-2008

On Feb 4, 1:43 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/

RIP.

What they said.

:(

How many times did I look for information and wind up at his site,
Forum: Racing April 20th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By HankB
Damn riding is GREAT!

On Apr 19, 4:47 pm, Bill C wrote:
Well folks the raging total on the year is 19.76 miles. If you've had
a long time when you couldn't ride you know how I felt today.

I...
Forum: Racing March 23rd 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By HankB
Help with my Master's Thesis

On Mar 22, 4:08 pm, Curtis L. Russell wrote:

So that's why I don't answer the survey myself. At some point, they
snuff the subjects. Yeah, sure, they give you a dollar...
Forum: Racing December 11th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By HankB
Lance to bankroll his own TdF

Bob Martin wrote:

If you believe that you'll believe anything !

Are you sure? He quoted right from the press release!

Joe King
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17