Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zvesda[_2_]
Forum: UK November 17th 08, 09:48 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 48
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Yet another bike rack design

On 17 Nov, 08:35, TimHenderson wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/11152008/news/regionalnews/rack_this_bike...

Interesting. From experience, one problem I forsee is that...
Forum: UK April 20th 07, 08:55 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Source of "immovable objects" to lock cycle's to

On Apr 19, 6:34 pm, Danny Colyer wrote:
zvesda wrote:
I've moved within Reading and my past place was next to Whitley (hint:
search for Whitley on Wikipedia for...
Forum: UK April 19th 07, 10:33 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Source of "immovable objects" to lock cycle's to

On Apr 18, 8:06 pm, Mark Thompson
wrote:
Bit of a quandry here. We like to cycle, but we've not got anywhere to
keep our daily...
Forum: UK April 19th 07, 10:26 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Source of "immovable objects" to lock cycle's to

On Apr 18, 1:50 pm, "wafflycat"
wrote:
"zvesda" wrote in message

Forum: UK April 19th 07, 10:19 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Source of "immovable objects" to lock cycle's to

On Apr 18, 1:58 pm, dkahn400 wrote:
On Apr 18, 11:29 am, Matt B wrote:

Have you got anywhere you could use a screw-in type ground...
Forum: UK April 19th 07, 10:07 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Source of "immovable objects" to lock cycle's to

On Apr 18, 10:46 am, Richard Bates
wrote:
zvesda wrote:
Bit of a quandry here. We like to cycle, but we've not got anywhere to
keep our daily...
Forum: UK April 19th 07, 10:05 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Things drivers get up to ...

On Apr 18, 2:26 pm, Nick Kew wrote:

To those who notice only the bad (like, some who post here),
try this experiment sometime. Count individual road users of
all...
Forum: UK April 18th 07, 10:39 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 43
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Source of "immovable objects" to lock cycle's to

Bit of a quandry here. We like to cycle, but we've not got anywhere to
keep our daily bikes except in the front garden. We can't bolt
anything to the walls nor concrete anything into the ground, and...
Forum: UK March 19th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 60
Posted By zvesda[_2_]
Lidl stuff - Guardian report on supposed staff treatment

On 19 Mar, 07:28, "Trevor Kenworthy" wrote:
Not a cyclist myself but even I think there may be some good pickings among
this lot.....

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9