Showing results 1 to 25 of 127
Search took 2.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Luke Collalto
Forum: Unicycling May 4th 08, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 310
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

unicycledood wrote:
everyone that is french.

Made me laugh :)

so true.
Forum: Unicycling April 28th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 310
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

"I don't think I've seen an Australian doing those..."

we all do them!

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
Forum: Unicycling April 21st 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Luke Collalto
Landing Tricks Seat IN...

Just have the seat low enough, so you can stand on your feet with it
under you.

you should never land on your butt or genitals with any force, land on
you feet somehow.

--
Luke Collalto
Forum: Unicycling April 20th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

peleschramm wrote:
By the way, i was not trying to hint that i was better. I apologize if
thats how it sounded. Kris just replied to my sponsorship request
saying that he recently had an...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Luke Collalto
KH Factory Team- Ryan Atkins and Kelly Hickman

Congrats Kelly!

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)
Forum: Unicycling April 15th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 148
Posted By Luke Collalto
Post Your Unis Here!

Jkohse wrote:
they bend easily, good flat pedals. And your right, they're the nicest
pedals ive ever flipped, sooo light. BUT! they bend..

thats a bit unfair, the cromolly spindles are pretty...
Forum: Unicycling April 13th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Luke Collalto
Yesterday I...(Brag thread 2)

yesterday I did my highest rolling hop so far which was 95cm a few
times.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
Forum: Unicycling April 11th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 148
Posted By Luke Collalto
Post Your Unis Here!

Sam that unicycle is beautiful, but it would look a lot nicer without
grip tape, and maybe black or raw cranks.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia) ...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 310
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

UniDudeDX wrote:
Grind?

yes.

--
Luke Collalto
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey guys.

eastern plastic pedals are awesome.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
Forum: Unicycling March 21st 08, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 100
Posted By Luke Collalto
Flat Discussion Thread

unicycledood wrote:
It did have a half roll in it :p

no way, not possible. just an odd angle

--
Luke Collalto
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

is this a new flat trick?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1HYGsGOyf7g

i dont think i've seen it.

anyway, if its new, someone good should do a roll with it.

--
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
How could you just 'not ride'? Even when I'm hurt I still do some light
riding.

I've just been very distracted, and not motivated. I'm back to normal
now ;)
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Tomorrow I'm going to ride. I've had a few day off because I've been
letting my wrist heal and because we have been cleaning the house to
sell it.
And I've decide that...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Luke Collalto
Music to listen to while unicycling (Poll)

I find music too distracting.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)
Forum: Unicycling October 24th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Luke Collalto
What TRIALS frame do you ride right now?

KH 07 and loving it.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Luke Collalto
Jason Auld Callout

I really liked it. You should post it in the video forum.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia'...
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

Mikeswarbrick wrote:
I guess I ment, its a very easy trick to land if you have a lot of
previous experiance with late tricks, like Shaun and Luke.

I found them extemely hard. Completely...
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 07, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Awwwww, shoot!

So how many stairs can you do them down already?

1!
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By Luke Collalto
Trials Discussion Thread

I'm really happy at the moment. The last 2 days I've learned heaps of
trials skills. I never could pedal grab to rubber. Yesterday I did it
properly for the first time. Today I learned to pedal grab...
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Can you late back yet, Luke? Muahahaha!

I just learned them. :)

--
Luke Collalto
Forum: Unicycling October 17th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Reef, why not try and see what happens.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia'...
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Outrageous!

I'm pretty sure I own this thread I have 28 posts, followed by Luke at
25 and Brent (I think) on 14.

Just wondering, do you need a crank puller for a...
Forum: Unicycling October 16th 07, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

Hugo_Duguay wrote:
Skills.

Fifth Back ?

-Hugo-

I've done them. Very badly.
Forum: Unicycling October 15th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Luke Collalto
Street Discussion Thread.

zfreak220 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_unicycling

would anybody mind cleaning up the street unicycling wiki?

I don't think they should bother with trick names and stuff. not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 127