Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kilian
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Kilian
New to the sport...

look at the frame. there should be a slit so that u can tighten it and
the slit should be at the back.

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kilian
How much have you spent on unicycling?????

learner-100
kh shin pads-60
k1-490
shipping-~50 total

$700

--
Kilian
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

'here' (http://tinyurl.com/5maz9y) i got one of these and it has held up
fine. i have jumped 3 sets done 3 foot drops and learned 1 ft and
backwards riding. i definitly reccomend it.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Kilian
Indoor Unicycling

if u havent seen the thread renegadejuggling.com has white ones now
call/email them to order one i just did

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Kilian
Renegade has....

they arent on the site u need to call/email them to get one

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By Kilian
Today I... (brag thread)

today I found a lot of interest in unicycling

a elementary school kid who just bought a unicycle:D

one of my best friends gonna try to get a really good one for xmas:D :D

1 person learning to...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Kilian
Renegade has....

i just switched my black tire to a white one on my order!:D :D :D im
very happy:D :D :D

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Kilian
Indoor Unicycling

the white tryall is nonmarking. i want to get one but the shipping would
kill me:(

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Kilian
tricks...finally

yeah also learn backwards riding them u can 180 and that looks really
awesome

your son can almost definetly fit a 19". worst case you just have to
take a saw and cut the seatpost down

--
Kilian
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 08, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i can do frontflip dismounts on a trampoline. they are fun!

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Kilian
flatland setup

i know a decent amount about flat i did my research when i was
purchasing my unicycle (i recently ordered a k1 from renegade) and
thats what i gathered from what people told me

--
Kilian

maestro8...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Kilian
flatland setup

whats your price range?

around $500-'Koxx1'
(http://renegadejuggling.com/Web_store/rev3k/index.html)(look on left
side of page) or 'Kris Holm...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Kilian
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

^^^^^^

+1

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Kilian
Injured Reserve List

ouch

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Kilian
Need a better seat!!!!!!! Please Help!!

the nimbus gel is the cheapest and it should be fine for medium distance
the ive heard the torker lx is the worst saddle there is so whatever you
get will be very comfortable compared to that

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Kilian
Today I... (brag thread)

today i switched the direction i hoptwist to away from the hand grabbing
the seat so that i could use my other arm for momentum, and its going
pretty well, so far i can 180 down 2 stairs
its not...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Kilian
question...

i know that u could put a bike seat on your uni, i dont think a seatpost
would work though because most bike seat posts ive seen are way to
thick. uni seatposts r 25.4 or 27.2

for tires all...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Kilian
I Can't Find The Right Psi!!

im pretty sure bottoming out is hitting the rim, did u feel that?

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Kilian
Need a better seat!!!!!!! Please Help!!

for long distance kris holm freeride is the best

for more tricks/shorter riding kris holm stree/nimbus gel/koxx1 seats
are very similar, imo for shorter riding i would go with koxx because
they look...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 08, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Kilian
Favourite Uni Videos of All Time

'Chupitos' (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mRPmh1H07Hs)is awesome!

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Kilian
Best trials/street uni possible.

what im getting/best thing
k1 hub/kh ti hub
drilled tryall rim(its not the best but it has pretty colors:D )
k1 street cranks(i would find some way to make them fit nicely)
tryall pedals/idk maybe...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Kilian
Foot-propelled vehicle

u would look so stupid riding that thing...

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Kilian
Today I....(non-brag)

that is a unispin, just a 90 degree one;)

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By Kilian
Muni or Trials as Olympic sport?

definetly the street/trials

i could definetly see freestyle with figure skating tho...

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 286
Posted By Kilian
Street Discussion Thread.

is it easier to do 90 or 180 unispins?