Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: aydan_evans
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By aydan_evans
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

the new KH site looks to be up.

http://www.krisholm.com/khu/

|Filename: khu_kh20dc_complete_alt_md.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By aydan_evans
Post Your Unis Here!

Triball wrote:
Doesn't that handle get in the way when you're doing unispins?

Yeah it does. I don't like unispins anyway. In videos they get boring
and repetative. I just want to do big stairs...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By aydan_evans
Post Your Unis Here!

Built a new handle for my unicycle. Works great for seat-in street.
Also, got an echo trials tyre which is great for...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By aydan_evans
Back foot pedal grabs ?

I jump to the right (left hand) and with my right foot back.

I found it easiest to land pedal grab and then pull it around so that
my right foot was forward. I found this a much more comfortable...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 07, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By aydan_evans
Home made unicycle frame

mcnuggets300 wrote:
did you use and electric arc?

I took it home and used our mig welder, thats all i know.

Anyway isn't there only like a week of school left?
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By aydan_evans
Home made unicycle frame

underdog wrote:
What did you use for bearing holders?

Yeah, I just used some old nimbus bearing holders from a broken
unicycle I had and I was surprised that they fitted onto the onza/kh
wheel...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By aydan_evans
Home made unicycle frame

another angle

|Filename: Picture1234.gif |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By aydan_evans
Home made unicycle frame

another angle

|Filename: Picture22.gif |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By aydan_evans
Home made unicycle frame

Hey everyone,

I just thought that I would show you this Unicycle frame that I made in
my year 10 metalwork class. For our last project we were allowed to
make whatever we wanted as long as it didn't...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9