Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The jeans guy
Forum: General May 5th 09, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By The jeans guy
Bixi takes on Montreal

On May 4, 8:03*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * Ablang writes:

Forum: General May 5th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By The jeans guy
WTF is with the spandex?

Still, there are those who are ignorant of the comfort improvement
that comes from bike clothes, especially on long or hard rides.
They're ignorant because they've never tried bike clothes....
Forum: General May 5th 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By The jeans guy
WTF is with the spandex?

On May 4, 4:34*pm, Tom_Sherman
wrote:
"The jeans guy" Top Posted:

You haters need to get out and ride your bikes more.

Oh, and Salt N Peppa called,...
Forum: General May 4th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By The jeans guy
WTF is with the spandex?

You haters need to get out and ride your bikes more.

Oh, and Salt N Peppa called, and they want their wardrobe back.

I'm not going to ride in a clown suit either. No matter what.

But, to each...
Forum: General May 1st 09, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By The jeans guy
WTF is with the spandex?

The 80s are gone. Done. We are (as a whole planet) not in a race,
unless you have something to prove... So, WTF is with the tight sperm-
inhibiting wear? You think you look cool? It can't be...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5