Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: E Goforth
Forum: Techniques January 12th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By E Goforth
11T sprocket on an 8 speed Shimano hub

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
E Goforth wrote:
Hello,

I've been riding my rollers quite a bit this winter and it seems to be
paying off. As I'm getting fitter I've had to go up a...
Forum: Techniques January 12th 07, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By E Goforth
11T sprocket on an 8 speed Shimano hub

Hello,

I've been riding my rollers quite a bit this winter and it seems to be
paying off. As I'm getting fitter I've had to go up a couple gears at a
given heart rate. It appears to me that I...
Forum: Techniques December 29th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By E Goforth
Campy 8 speed Carbon Ergopower Titanium shifters

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
E Goforth wrote:
Hello,

I'm pretty sure I've got a broken g-spring, the rear derailleur shifts
under load, and I'm trying to disassemble the right hand...
Forum: Techniques December 28th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By E Goforth
Campy 8 speed Carbon Ergopower Titanium shifters

Hello,

I'm pretty sure I've got a broken g-spring, the rear derailleur shifts
under load, and I'm trying to disassemble the right hand shifter, it's a
Campy Record 8 speed Ti shifter (pointy...
Forum: Techniques December 13th 06, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By E Goforth
Bicycle on the back cover of "The Complete Book of Bicycling"

Hello,

I have a copy of the "The Complete Book of Bicycling" by Eugene A.
Sloane that I picked up at a thrift store. The copyright on the one I
have is 1970. I remember this book as being in...
Forum: Techniques November 24th 06, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By E Goforth
Criterium bend bars

carpediemracing wrote:
I've been slowly using up my stock of crit bend bars - Mavics and 3ttt.
The Mavics were discontinued and I got as many as I could when that
happened (two), and I have...
Forum: Techniques November 21st 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By E Goforth
Criterium bend bars

Hello,

Does anyone make Criterium bend bars, similar to the old Cinelli 65, for
26.0 or 31.7 stems?

-Eric
Forum: Racing July 14th 06, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 34
Posted By E Goforth
Why so few people road racing nowadays in the USA?

Casey Kerrigan wrote:

What part of the country are you in? Your observtions don't match the
reality. Last year USCF finished the year with a record high number of
licensed racers at just under...
Forum: Racing July 13th 06, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 34
Posted By E Goforth
Why so few people road racing nowadays in the USA?

Hello,

I started college in 1983, I was lifting weights and read a book where
the author recommended that lifters do cycling for endurance. I already
had a Motobecane to ride to classes with so I...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9