Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: e-squared
Forum: Unicycling May 7th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By e-squared
Mgypack

They were sold out of their regular 24 inch models so I got their
prototype. I do not know if the regular ones have pockets. The
prototype doesn not have a pocket. It would be a good idea though!

I...
Forum: Unicycling May 7th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By e-squared
Mgypack

I have just recieved one of their 24 inch unicycle bags. It took about 7
days to get to me in Vancouver, BC.

Mgypack was kind enough to put 'Sack Value = 20 EUR' so Customs did not
make me pay any...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2