Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: barry taylor
Forum: Racing January 27th 10, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By barry taylor
Kunich you are a lonely son of bitch. Stop treating RBR as a Twitter page

"Anton Berlin" wrote in message
Nobody give's a rat ass about what you did today.

Unless you...
Forum: Racing January 20th 10, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 51
Posted By barry taylor
Dumbass - as a post

"cycledogg" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 7:13 pm, "Kurgan Gringioni" ...
Forum: Racing January 16th 10, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By barry taylor
the master tweets ...

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message
bar wrote:
... and the mindless minions muster as commanded

Forum: Racing December 30th 09, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By barry taylor
mcewen's last stand

being a geriatric old phart myself
I can understand how Robbie feels

how would you like to have an Aussie
win YOUR national championship ?

"bar" wrote in message...
Forum: Racing December 7th 09, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By barry taylor
The Great Southern Cross

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
For the last decade we've had a good half dozen top end Aussy racers in
Europe....
Forum: Racing November 24th 09, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 43
Posted By barry taylor
Anthony Orsan RIP

That doesn't settle the problem Tom
because the great ape is encouraged
by his unwitting disciples
who respond to him
and/or mention/quote him ...

"Tom Kunich" wrote in...
Forum: Racing November 9th 09, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By barry taylor
Contador gets rich(er) - Cyclingnews go bust...

"Keith" wrote in message
...at least on the facts : "Vinokourov was ejected from the 2006 Tour
de France after a he tested...
Forum: Racing January 19th 09, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By barry taylor
Graeme Brown Takes It!!!!!

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message
Chinese Math wrote:
Graeme Brown wins the Cancer Council Classic to kick off the Tour Down
Forum: Racing January 16th 09, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 163
Posted By barry taylor
They wouldn't tell Lance this...

"--D-y" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 12:20 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
Forum: Racing January 13th 09, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By barry taylor
Lance suffering from howard hughes syndrome ?

don't know what you blokes are blathering on about

Mr Armstrong has been readily available since arriving in Adelaide for the
Tour Down Under
sure there is a police presence everywhere he goes
Forum: Australia January 10th 09, 09:10 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By barry taylor
A recently released report

"Barry Taylor" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Australia January 8th 09, 11:58 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By barry taylor
A recently released report

wrote in message
A recently released report by the Road Accident Prevention Research
Unit,
Forum: Racing December 24th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By barry taylor
Tour Down Under: Lance and Astana...?

"DrunkInMyGarage4TheWinter" wrote in message
A good chance to drink a bunch of...
Forum: Australia December 17th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By barry taylor
beware old ladies on the way to a Christmas party

great afternoon here in Addeldaide (AKA God's Waiting Room)
took the dog for a walk and rejoiced in a pain and limp free journey for
once
the first since breaking my hip back in April

togged up...
Forum: Australia June 30th 08, 02:20 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By barry taylor
Give me car drivers any day.....

she was extremely lucky that she was wearing a helmet !!!

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*) . . . bjbear on his treadly
Forum: Australia April 20th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 189
Posted By barry taylor
Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

nuts who cross post ridiculous guff like this
should be compelled to ride Paris-Roubaix
in the middle of winter
and on a track bike

--

---
Forum: Australia April 13th 08, 03:33 PM Posted to aus.bicycle

also had a big one today
with one downhill section to rival the Paris-Roubaix
which I am watching while I can't sleep

"just us" wrote in message...
Forum: General April 9th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By barry taylor
killfile strategies for googlespam

wrote in message
| Tom Sherman wrote:
| wrote:
| The...
Forum: Racing March 31st 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By barry taylor
chipper

wrote in message
On Mar 30, 11:28 pm, Mark
Forum: UK March 30th 08, 12:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 24
Posted By barry taylor
How did UK become so dominant on track?

"icogs" wrote in message
|I don't follow cycle sport sport much, except TdF, but I don't
| remember...
Forum: Australia February 25th 08, 11:22 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By barry taylor
campy rules ****maNO sux (REDUX)(REREDUX)

you've been drinking again !

"verb" wrote in message
| campy RuLeS
|

| **** mnaNO sux
|
| ****maNO!
Forum: Australia February 11th 08, 08:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 38
Posted By barry taylor
What Sort of Arsehole Does This?

"Gettamulla Tupya" wrote in message
| Child injured in piano wire trap
|
| An eight-year-old girl has ridden her...
Forum: Australia February 10th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By barry taylor
Servicing ergopower

"Andrew Price" wrote in message
| Gemma_k put it thus -
|
| I actually took apart one (RH 10sp Chorus Carbon)...
Forum: Australia February 8th 08, 11:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By barry taylor
Chicago rules

From yesterday's Chicago Tribune:

Chicago bicyclists, Mayor Daley knows your pain.

The mayor introduced an ordinance Wednesday that would slap fines
ranging from $150 to $500 on motorists...
Forum: General February 4th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 27
Posted By barry taylor
Is it true what they say about Cannondale?

"Dan Birchall" wrote in message
| (Chalo) wrote:
| I've heard a rumor in the last...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50