Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aqua
Forum: Social Issues September 22nd 11, 07:59 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Aqua
:D :D :D :D

Forum: Marketplace September 19th 11, 10:00 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Aqua
Looking for tachometer with gps

Hello everybody!
I'm looking for a tachometer with gps because I'm sick of fetching my cell phone every time I want to know where I am... Does anyone know a good solution where tachometer and gps are...
Forum: Social Issues September 19th 11, 09:44 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Aqua
Yes, mountain biking can be very dangerous,...

Yes, mountain biking can be very dangerous, that's why I prefer staying in the flat country... Just found this article...
Forum: General September 19th 11, 09:20 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Aqua
I don't know if I would do so much tuning if I...

I don't know if I would do so much tuning if I just wanted to ride a bit on country roads... Of course, safety comes first, so you should definitely check the wheels and the brakes.
Where did you...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4