Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: matabala
Forum: Racing February 22nd 07, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By matabala
Ivan Basso

"bjorn" wrote in message
On Feb 21, 10:07 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
Did he...
Forum: Racing February 19th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By matabala
just about right...

the Prologue results for ugliest team kit
1) Discovery (somehow they've found a way to top their already bad selves)
2) Team Argyle (an episode of the Jetsons never looked this bad!)
Forum: Rides February 8th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 5
Posted By matabala
Archaeological Site of Huamango (Mex)

Works okay for me - thanks for your very interesting maps and trip reports.
160km later and the site was closed! "The best laid plans..."

best wishes on your continuing excursions,
matabala
Forum: Racing January 22nd 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By matabala
black is in for 2007

"Dan Connelly" wrote in message
Several teams, most notably Discovery, are making black prominent in...
Forum: Racing December 21st 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By matabala
Paris bike shops

"Bruce Gilbert" wrote in message

"matabala" wrote in message
Forum: Racing December 21st 06, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 35
Posted By matabala
Paris bike shops

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message

Speaking of France, I've been reading your posts with great interest, and
Forum: Racing November 29th 06, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By matabala
missing blood bags?

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
gym.gravity wrote:

Convenient that someone (or more than one) can now...
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By matabala
U23 Start List

How do they decide the number of riders from each country? The US has only
3 spots where countries like Japan, Canada, Slovakia, Norway, Latvia,
Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Poland,...
Forum: Racing September 13th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By matabala
The Doughboy Diaries

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"gds" wrote in message
Forum: Racing September 13th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By matabala
The Doughboy Diaries

The first sentence of today's entry reads, "I am getting better and I hope
to improve more today and tommorrow." Can someone please explain to me how
you can "get better" after 16 stages of a...
Forum: Racing September 12th 06, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By matabala
Andreu says he and Lance doped: EPO,cortisone, tesosterone.....

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message

"VeloJon" wrote in message
Forum: Racing September 12th 06, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By matabala
Andreu says he and Lance doped: EPO,cortisone, tesosterone.....

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
Vaughters is the obvious guess.

We're making an assumption it's someone in...
Forum: Racing September 8th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By matabala
Hey Floyd what this dude pouring into those bottles???

"Joe King" wrote in message
http://www.floydlandis.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Tour815&id=Filling_Bottles

fruit flavored...
Forum: Racing August 31st 06, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By matabala
man in black

What's with the black shoe/sock ensemble with 100+ temps? The Doughboy has
no fashion style.
Forum: Racing August 27th 06, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 37
Posted By matabala
Lance Armstrong: The Movie

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
wimpyVO2 wrote:

It's hitting the newswires now that Jake Gyllenhaal will play Lance
Forum: Racing August 27th 06, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By matabala
Calling Sandy from France... Calling Sandy from France....

"Joe King" wrote in message
Dear Sandy:

Is it really true that the French gave us:

1.) Democracy
2.) Existentialism
3.)...
Forum: Racing August 6th 06, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By matabala
Attn Vaughters: Shut your doped pie-hole, or I'll drop a dime.

"Froid Landis" wrote in message
I know what you did.

So do the rest of us, get over it.
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By matabala
Innocent until proven guilty...

Montesquiou wrote in message

"gabriel faure" a écrit
dans le message de news:
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By matabala
How could you do this to Amber and her daughter Ryan?

"Froid Landis" wrote in message
Answer please.

somebody had to pay her shopping bills
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By matabala
My wife Amber is getting mad

"Froid Landis" wrote in message
The $3.5 million dollar bonus was supposed to be wired to our account
Forum: Racing July 27th 06, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By matabala
Landis missing...

"HBJensen" wrote in message
Landis was supposed to show up to a post-tour race in Holland yesterday,
and...
Forum: Racing July 25th 06, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By matabala
podium girl

you know you're getting old...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/jul06/toona06/toona061/mz06toona1_28
Forum: Racing July 15th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By matabala
Another reason for the French to hate Lance

"trg" wrote in message
Apparently in an ESPN interview he said that the whole French soccor team
has tested positive...
Forum: Racing July 15th 06, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By matabala
Levi has the package

"Jack Maars" wrote in message
According to Lance on OLN.

they must use the same Postal box for special delivery.
Forum: Racing July 14th 06, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By matabala
46km/hr

On the day after a monumental mountain stage?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32