Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gtdrummer
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By gtdrummer
Pedals won't stay tight...

So I got my Nimbus X Street ISIS a few days ago, but the pedals keep
coming slightly loose and make a clicking sound. Everything is on its
proper side from what the stickers say, but after thinking...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By gtdrummer
Christmas goodies thread

- 20" Nimbus X Street ISIS
- SixSixOne 4x4's
- SixSixOne 4x2's
- Zyflex cycling shorts

And none of them are here yet! Waitinggg.... waitinggg...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By gtdrummer
Feet under pedals?

Sweet.

--
gtdrummer
gtdrummer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18734

I was sitting here waiting for my Uni to arrive (should be here
Wednesday), I got to wondering- has anyone tried riding with their feet
under the pedals instead of on top?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By gtdrummer
Riding on Ice!

Well I saw the pics of the leaf covered test ride and started to
think... instead of camo, perhaps a bit of modding could result in a
leaf-picker-upper unicycle apparatus. Just a thought :p

--...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5