Replace disk brake pads by Andy
I have a Nighthawk Mens 18-Speed Mountain Bike. When it comes time to replace the disc brake pads, I saw that Huffy sells the whole brake caliper for $8. It...
Today 05:46 AM
by Andy Go to last post
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
21 105 Techniques
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output by Andre Jute[_2_]
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I...
Ouch. This happened to me once by AMuzi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html (I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
90 256 Techniques
****** cyclist undertakes by Mr Pounder Esquire
From Harry on the diy group. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html
my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
77 429 Techniques
English tire width notation by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Somtimes it says AxBxC and sometimes AxB-C Is this the same thing?
Yesterday 06:38 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
7 31 Techniques
“Airless Tires”-“New Trend for Automobile IndustryContinues To Witness New Technology. by Tim McNamara
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 18:00:53 -0800 (PST), Andy wrote: Unfortunately they will never be as comfortabe as air tires. Just a...
Yesterday 06:36 PM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post