Showing results 1 to 25 of 296
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: foforackard
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By foforackard
Bolts for Rollo Disks now available

do we just get them from UDC US or what?

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By foforackard
Today I... (brag thread)

beeper;1164978 wrote:
I wish I could. I have to throw pretty hard to get the treyflip motion
with that hand positioning, but it keeps it all under control. I'd much
rather land a hickflip...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By foforackard
15-16 year old riders - click this

tim_desmet;1164069 wrote:
lol, do you have it on video or something, because I don't know what a
spencerflip ect. is :p

a spencerflip is a 900 spin with a crankflip. and sorry the clip of...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By foforackard
15-16 year old riders - click this

Hugo_Duguay;1163578 wrote:
Name: Hugo Duguay
Age: 16
Birthday: June 10th, 1992
Riding Style: Big Street, Tech Street, Flat, Trials
How Long You Have Been Riding : 2 years
Country:...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By foforackard
15-16 year old riders - click this

Name: Forrest Rackard
Age: 15
Birthday: march 23, 1993
Riding Style: street and flat
How Long You Have Been Riding: 2.5 years
Country: US
Daily Practice Time: 1 hour

~Tricks you can do~ (preferably...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By foforackard
Filmers Discussion Thread

forrestunifreak;1158909 wrote:
I'm still having lots of trouble exporting video from Premier Pro CS3
into any file size small enough to put online without being terrible
quality.

Original...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By foforackard
Christmas goodies thread

I just traded in the panasonic for a sony handycam!:D

hopefully everything works out.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By foforackard
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

peleschramm;1156264 wrote:
Naw i'm in Israel and I forgot my camera :o

I was going to make a vid here but whatever.

I just tried it for a bit. It's harder than I remembered it. It...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By foforackard
Christmas goodies thread

today I got a panasonic camcorder(SDR-H40) but I'm having problems with
getting the clips online so I'm trading it tommorrow at best buy for a
sony handycam. With the camera I got, you could only...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By foforackard
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

This week I'd like to learn fifth doubles and film them with the sweet
camera i get for Christmas.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By foforackard
Filmers Discussion Thread

does anybody kno of a good editing program I can find thats not so
expensive? like a cheap form of adobe. and where can I get it?

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By foforackard
Read if you have Rollo Disks

danger_uni;1146633 wrote:
Hi All,

Extra-long axle bolts have been ordered in Taiwan at 25 mm length (the
current axle bolts are 18 mm).

As soon as their made, I'll air-ship bolts to...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By foforackard
So I Started A Club

We had the parade last night and it went awesome.

there was about ten riders and tons of little kids were like "Thats so
cool!"

hopefully they get their parents to go out and buy them some...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By foforackard
So I Started A Club

_Ground_Zero_;1143918 wrote:
Lucky. My school won't even allow a juggling club. Because unicycling's
involved, there's a health risk. Health risk = law suit.

Yet there's gymnastics and...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By foforackard
So I Started A Club

Hey guys Anna Jinks and I started a unicycle club at my school a couple
weeks ago and It's going strong.

We meet every other thursday after school and ride every sunday.

We have a normal attendance...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By foforackard
How Do I Get My Rollo Disks On?

I just talked to unicycle.com and they said they don't have any longer
bolts.

The dude from udc recommended trying to get my crank on tighter to
allow the bolt to reach more threads,
but I'm...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By foforackard
How Do I Get My Rollo Disks On?

Hey guys I recently got some rollo disks from unicycle.com and I can't
seem to get them on.

This is what I do:

I take my crank bolt out(I have a kh of course) and put the disk in
place.
When I...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By foforackard
New Fall'08 KH products available

pedrotejada;1140956 wrote:
Post Pics :rolleyes:

You tryed to assemblie it? Explain...

The bolt won't reach the threads inside the hub whenever I try to
attach the disks. are there some...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By foforackard
New Fall'08 KH products available

danger_uni;1137522 wrote:
Prices will come out when UDC posts them. The main difference between
the production version and Spencer's prototype is that it fits better
around the crank and...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By foforackard
Today I... (brag thread)

yesterday i landed a bunch of 270-450 combos and a 720 on my kh.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By foforackard
Why is street unicycling dead ?

i don't think your understanding of street is the same as mine and a lot
of other people on here.
you don't need huge sets to make a video a good street video, you need
creativity with what you have...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By foforackard
Today I... (brag thread)

unicycledood wrote:
Hahaha :p

I've been trying sejs. But they just feel rediculous. But! They feel
like fifths use to feel when I first started trying them. So maybe i
just need to keep...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By foforackard
Today I... (brag thread)

yesterday i landed about 30 fifthflips but could only get 3 in a row.
and today i flipped off a pretty tall bleacher.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By foforackard
Do you think that a good street rider need to:

unicycledood wrote:

Kriz - 6 stair fifthflip
Loic - fifth-sideflip
Adrien - Frontflip

Can't compete with that lol.

Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 91
Posted By foforackard
Today I... (brag thread)

today i got my new longneck frame and landed another fifthflip.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST