Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by sms Go to last post
259 1,966 Techniques
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
44 210 UK
Tour de France, stage 12 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 12 : July 19, 2018 Bourg-Saint-Maurice Les Arc - Alpe d'Huez 175.5 km 1 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky ...
Today 04:57 PM
by Ernst Blofeld Go to last post
1 53 Racing
cycling in Houston by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2018/07/20/doctor-for-former-president-george-h-w-bush-killed-in-bicycle-to-bicycle-shooting-in-houston/ No description of either bicycle nor...
The irony of the location by MrCheerful
A man is fighting for his life after he came off his bike during a police...
Today 03:28 PM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
7 49 UK
Cyclist arrested for drug dealing by MrCheerful
https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/man-arrested-after-being-caught-1762391
Today 03:15 PM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
3 17 UK
Expert says: 85% (of cyclists) are not covered (by insurance) at all. by MrCheerful
"85% are not covered at all." But we are always told the vast majority of cyclists do have insurance and how their fridge freezer cover applies to bicycle...