Fun with exponents by AMuzi
In today's news: https://cyclingindustry.news/third-of-people-could-ditch-cars-in-favour-of-cycling-or-walking-post-covid-19-crisis-finds-cycling-uk/ Which...
by AnotherJim Go to last post
232 908 Techniques
Cycling = Normalcy In A Lockdown by Bret Cahill
Not that it's always necessarily anything to be proud of but the biggest change in my lifestyle other than buying a $3 fabric mask and spending too much time...
Today 05:29 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 1 UK
Holy Maloney, it's Global Warming by Andre Jute[_2_]
Holy Maloney, it's Global Warming, undoubtedly fueled by COVID-19: 24 degrees Celsius in West Cork, Ireland from 1300 to after 1600 local time.. We're...
Today 05:08 AM
by news18 Go to last post
8 62 Techniques
Anarchists on bikes by Radey Shouman
Police describe anarchists' extensive prep for violence, including 'bicycle...
by sms Go to last post
21 60 Techniques
So much fr a growth in bicycle riding from the pandemic. by news18
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52832791 Uber is destroying thousands of electric bikes and scooters, after selling its Jump business to Lime. Videos of...
Groupsets by [email protected]
The main groupsets are Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM. They all now have electronic groupsets. Shimano, the originator of the Di2 which forced the others into...
Prayer request by Andy
It grieves me about all the violence occurring as the result of many police activities resulting in the deaths of people in the U.S. Killing of innocent...
by John B. Go to last post
36 88 Techniques
Collisions with cyclists double during lockdown by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The number of road collisions involving cyclists has doubled since lockdown began, according to new insight from Co-op Insurance. The insurer is...
by JNugent Go to last post
12 38 UK
Trek rims by Andy
I saw a Trek bike with some pretty neat rims. They had far fewer spokes than most bikes. Are they stronger and stretch less? Can you buy just the rim for...
Near Miss of the Day 420: Instant karma as driver makes close pass oncyclist - and immediately gets pulled over by police officer by Simon Mason[_6_]
Instant Karma :-) QUOTE: “The wheels of justice turn slowly,” the saying goes – but not in our latest Near Miss of the Day video, where a driver who had...
Cycling with Valor by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-with-bike-stops-looters-from-raiding-california-shop/ Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet. --...
Cyclist dies in crash - driver arrested for DD by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A CYCLIST has died after a crash with a truck. The road remains closed near Poynings following the collision at 8.50 this morning. The 55-year-old...
buy ketamine liquid, powder & crystal, crystal meth, Heroin and manyother drugs online. Top notch k by Julie Broe
https://www.globalmedfacilities.com/ https://globalmedfacilities.com/product/crystal-meth-tina/ https://globalmedfacilities.com/product/ketamine-liquid/ http...
Yesterday 05:47 PM
by Julie Broe Go to last post
0 23 Social Issues
“I was just playing on my phone”: driver’s excuse when cyclist asked why he’d stopped by Simon Mason[_6_]
Terrible "excuse". QUOTE: It would be highly amusing if it wasn't so dangerous, as the driver of this trailer-towing Ford Ranger seems to think playing on your...
London cyclist tells drivers to 'take care' after being thrown from bike by Simon Mason[_6_]
£10000 compo! QUOTE: A cyclist who suffered a serious arm injury after being knocked down by a car on a cycle superhighway has called for motorists to...
Car Crime by Mike Collins
https://www.itv.com/news/2020-06-04/car-crime-is-my-car-safe-tonight/ Surely most Car Crime is committed by the car's owners/drivers. Almost all 'law...
Yesterday 05:21 PM
by Pamela Go to last post
4 33 UK
The walking and cycling vision for Northumberland - and thechallenges it faces by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: At its cabinet meeting next week, Northumberland County Council is set to endorse a refreshed strategy behind its ambition to encourage more people of...
Cycling has increased by 200% since lockdown, government reports by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Cycling in the UK has increased by as much as 200% during the coronavirus lockdown. Secretary for Transports Grant Schapps announced in Thursday's...
Cyclists left bloody and covered in egg after attack in North Yorkshire by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Cyclists have been covered in blood and egg after a group were attacked while on a ride in North Yorkshire. Police say that on May 28 several cyclists...