Scum attacks cyclist who stopped for pedestrian by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "This is the moment an angry van passenger hurled rubbish at a cyclist after he stopped to let a pedestrian cross a road. Web developer John Peden was...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
21 68 UK
worn pants by Dieter Britz[_4_]
I know probably most of you are recreational cyclists, using lycra gear, but I ride my bike to work and back every day, and I wear a hole into the seat of my...
Bikers perform citizen’s arrest after spotting pickpocket steal war hero’s wallet by Bod[_5_]
This is the moment a would-be thief was tackled by a group of bikers after trying to steal a war veteran’s wallet as he sold poppies over the...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
40 85 UK
Injunction against cycling cafe binned by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An injunction application against a cafe which is a popular meeting point for cyclists has been dropped. The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead...
Cycle Responders by Bod[_5_]
A cycle responder is a medically trained responder, such as a paramedic or first aider that uses a bicycle to respond to a medical emergency. They are used...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
77 108 UK
From: Cycle Repsponders by TMS320
On 15/11/2019 18:37, Bod wrote: Anyway, you're claim that motorbikes are faster, does not apply in congested areas like London where the max speed in the...
Today 05:56 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
1 11 UK
Another "invisible" cyclist? by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet they claim that cyclists are not visible in the dark. QUOTE: "Described as being around 30-years-old, the man was wearing dark coloured jogging bottoms, a...
by JNugent Go to last post
30 91 UK
OT: Irish also have new overtaking cyclists law by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A NEW LAW which makes it an offence to dangerously or recklessly overtake a cyclist has come into effect as of Tuesday. Drivers who are caught putting...
TROLLFEST: Is the Washington Post incompetent or just crazed withlefty hatred for America? by Tom Kunich[_5_]
On Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 7:00:47 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote: "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48" --...
Today 12:13 PM
by news18 Go to last post
4 28 Techniques
TROLLFEST: Is 100% green power likely? Is 24/7/31/12 green powereven possible this century? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Apparently not every nation has yet reached German heights in using only replaceable energy (and Russian gas!). From a report by Miranda Devine: Green...
Gresham's Law by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/continental-pulls-electric-bike-market-product/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by John B. Go to last post
26 96 Techniques
TROLLFEST: The Glorious Global Ice Age, featuring the same starsas Global Warming by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 7:31:20 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote: Found by Lord Valve, a Denver tube dealer and guitar and amp wiz to leading musicians, a...
TROLLFEST: Is Darwin Dead? What about Intelligent Design? by John B.
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 22:35:43 -0800 (PST), Sir Ridesalot wrote: On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 00:47:11 UTC-5, John B. wrote: ...
by news18 Go to last post
23 104 Techniques
Who're the trolls then? Teflon Tom rises above the ugly losers. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Well, now we know who the trolls are. They're the scum -- Slow Johny, Franki-boy Krygowski, the thief Peter Howard aka "news18" aka "Zen Cycle", with...
by news18 Go to last post