Interesting discovery today about Dura Ace AX by Sir Ridesalot
I was wanting to transfer an extra Dura Ace AX crankset over to another bicycle. That crankset still had one pedal on it and I wanted to put on other Dura Ace...
Today 12:55 AM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Time for car tests by Simon Jester
Since motorists seem unable to grasp simple rules of the road such and Red Means Stop or Pavements are for Pedestrians, I think they should have to pass a test...
Today 12:48 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 30 UK
Protecting yourself by Andy
I have thought about carrying a short range cell phone jammer while biking. I have given it careful thought. But when traveling as a passenger I increasingly...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
117 446 Techniques
Feeling strong by db[_2_]
Some days, on my way to work, it all feels great, I zoom along, the bike responds beautifully, I feel strong today, wow. Then I realise, I've got a tail...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
17 137 Techniques
Time to reintroduce Road Tax by Simon Jester
Road damage is the 4th power of axle loading which means a 1000kg car causes 100 million times as much damage to our roads as a 10kg bicycle. If cyclists pay...
Criterium du Dauphine, stage 8 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 8 : June 16, 2019 Cluses - Champery 113.5 km 1 Dylan van Baarle (Ned) Team Ineos ...
Yesterday 09:17 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Chain alignment friction losses by John B.
Some time ago I posted a question about the possible friction losses when various "gears" are used. Subsequently I have come across a test of both chain...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
20 117 Techniques
First Major Economy To Set Net 0C by Bret Cahill
https://www.carbonbrief.org/in-depth-qa-the-uk-becomes-first-major-economy-to-set-net-zero-climate-goal It's hard to to be stuck on stupid when other places...
Yesterday 01:20 PM
by Tom Evans Go to last post
6 72 UK
برنامج:ماجستير ادارة الموارد البشرية المهني المصغر والممنو* من جامعة ميزوري–الولايات المت*دة الأمريكية مكان الانعقاد:القاهره-اسطنبول by training ahad
السلام عليكم ور*مة الله وبركاته,,, تعريف الماجستير المهني الماجستير المهني هو شهادة ...
Yesterday 07:47 AM
by training ahad Go to last post