Showing results 1 to 25 of 479
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: amanda.gallacher
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By amanda.gallacher
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Booked all flights now :) not long to go!

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By amanda.gallacher
Mount Hawke skate park 14th

This Sunday? Talk about short notice! It's my mates 21st on Saturday
night then I've a driving lesson Sunday so looks like I won't be making
it I'm afraid.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm'...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By amanda.gallacher
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Registered.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By amanda.gallacher
SW UK freestyle training day. nov 1st 2008

Is this still happening?

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By amanda.gallacher
UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

Jess, that was amazing! Loved every second of it.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By amanda.gallacher
EUC and Wunschkonzert 2009

I'll be there.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By amanda.gallacher
New Hour Record by Jan Logemann - 27.564km

Congrats Jan! Good job.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By amanda.gallacher
BUC Registration OPEN!

sp4rky-m4rky;1105170 wrote:
Are you serious? Tell them no. What can be more important? You have to
come. :(

Just PM'd you.

--
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113

Can't make it anymore. Stuff has come up so I've gotta be somewhere else
this weekend.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By amanda.gallacher
BUC Registration OPEN!

Random pointless post:
Went to my Uncle's last night for tea. My cousin works for Parkdean and
was asking if I was going to BUC. She used to be the manager of sandford
park a few years back.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By amanda.gallacher
Caravan Sharing at BUC 15 October 3-5

Any luck yet Jas?

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'unicycle.com'...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By amanda.gallacher
BUC Registration OPEN!

Just looking for trains and this seems the most awkward place to get to
ever! I can't start my journey til after 5.30pm on Friday cos of work
and all the results are showing journeys of 10 hours or...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By amanda.gallacher
2007 to 2008 KH prices

As Hans said, the high prices of oils and such lead to the price rise
but also the 2008 model is fairly different. You make it sound like
insignificant changes, but the frame, seat post and rim make...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By amanda.gallacher
BUC Registration OPEN!

I spent my registration money on Bingo.. oops! Guess I'll be registering
at the door after next payday. See you all there.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm'...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By amanda.gallacher
New Video- *Uni-Geezer*: "Joker's Wild!"

Terry, was there actual any need for the bump?

(Yeah, I know I'm bumping it again)

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)'unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By amanda.gallacher
SW UK freestyle training day. nov 1st 2008

Woo I no longer work weekends so can defo make this without worrying
about getting time off!

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm'...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By amanda.gallacher
NUTS - November 08

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Depending on my work / college situation I might try make it to this.

Ignore that. 1st November is the freestyle day in Exeter.

--
amanda.gallacher
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Depending on my work / college situation I might try make it to this.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)'unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'my gallery'...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By amanda.gallacher
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

net_hippy wrote:
I live in Scotland and work Monday to Friday so wouldn't realistically
be able to make it down til some time mid to late Saturday. Would it
still be worth going?

Like Jas...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By amanda.gallacher
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

Nice one guys! Will be there for definite!

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)'unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By amanda.gallacher
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

I took mine off on Saturday. I had an under 18 one anyways, and I'm now
18 so can't be having people get confused! :)

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm'...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By amanda.gallacher
UNICON XIV media

Cool pictures! Thanks for sharing.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)'unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 08, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By amanda.gallacher
Would you buy this dvd?

Dallas m wrote:
On a side note: Being afraid to take your unicycle to campus because
people might laught at you? Why don't you help open the sport to people
instead of taking the insults too...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By amanda.gallacher
Would you buy this dvd?

unifreak7 wrote:
I think a lot of you are forgetting what i've already said. If the
riders groupped together and eyeballed the videos that did hit online
(teamless riders) and picked up the...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By amanda.gallacher
Unicon 14 Countdown!

2 more days at work, then I set off on Tuesday. Get to Unicon Wednesday
morning. So much to do, so little time!

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm'...