Bike adjustments by [email protected]
As part of the ordering process of my gravel bike I was measured last Wednesday to determine the correct frame size. The measuring program didn't take the...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
80 143 Techniques
But Mummy it was the cyclists fault. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNVCw431Ss
by JNugent Go to last post
18 42 UK
Kid's next bike after 20"? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seeing Jeff's link https://www.thegeekycyclist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/An-Adult-on-A-Kids-Bike-1024x865.jpg reminded me: I spent a lot of time building...
Today 11:00 AM
by Ned Mantei[_2_] Go to last post
9 50 Techniques
We're from the government. We're here to help you. by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/sustrans-and-the-software-that-could-hand-the-uk-cycling-infrastructure-design-standards/ "You shall know them by their...
by Rolf Mantel[_2_] Go to last post
35 99 Techniques
Cyclist, 51, brings festive cheer to the streets of London by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist has brought festive cheer to the streets of London by riding a 79-mile route around the capital in the shape of a reindeer. Anthony Hoyte,...
Today 10:45 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
2 28 UK
In praise of Brooks saddles by Andre Jute[_2_]
In another thread some people are bashing Brooks saddles. This is the space for them to claim they weren't bashing Brooks saddles. I can't join them....
Q: regarding straight pull hubs by SconnieRoadie
Hi All, Interesting to note, I have been away for a number of years and the posters I see today are the same as back then! The more things change......
Today 04:07 AM
by Chalo Go to last post
7 38 Techniques
Basso Loto Rebuiild by Tom Kunich[_5_]
The label maker in Britain finally made the last year Loto decals and I received them and installed them. Yesterday during the rain I clear coated the frame...
Today 03:02 AM
by John B. Go to last post
4 42 Techniques
Ventilation by Joy Beeson
The first few cotton-jersey jerseys I made had extremely-unsatisfactory vents. I didn't want a zipper next to my skin, so I used snaps, and it was impossible...
Transcribing my notes by Joy Beeson
I always write my notes very clearly and distinctly, save for an occasional "I'll remember where I've been" squiggle, but when I go to transcribe them indoors,...
McElroy Hill by Joy Beeson
Monday 9 September 2019 -- waiting for the washing machine. On Saturday, I spent from 11:56 to 12:00 walking up McElroy Hill. A few weeks ago, when I first...