Showing results 1 to 25 of 70
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LIBERATOR
Forum: Mountain Biking January 5th 11, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 6
Posted By LIBERATOR
Mitchel Sprinsky (Booblepus) Ride-A-Lot has come nearly full circle?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

High Definition Booblepus.

As I have a little more respect for him now - even though he's been a
tool and used (he still doesn't see this) by "Virginia Newbon" of
which...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 3rd 10, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,soc.culture.usa,rec.aviation.military,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By LIBERATOR
You can't beat this, genuine photo from one of Saturns moons

On Dec 1, 8:18*pm, billy wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:10*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

On Nov 29, 9:17*pm, Eunometic wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking December 1st 10, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,soc.culture.usa,rec.aviation.military,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By LIBERATOR
You can't beat this, genuine photo from one of Saturns moons

On Nov 29, 9:17*pm, Eunometic wrote:
On Nov 30, 12:40*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking November 30th 10, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,soc.culture.usa,rec.aviation.military,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By LIBERATOR
You can't beat this, genuine photo from one of Saturns moons

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs536.snc3/30387_117238648310885_110690598965690_139471_1110248_n.jpg

Someone has a flying saucer and traveled there.

Looks like some good mountain...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 29th 10, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
RUSH owns numerous medical industry corporations - hospitals

http://jointcommission.org/

http://intermountainhealthcare.org/hospitals/imed/Pages/home.aspx

These are RUSH owned/operated and are staffed with FBI agents
entirely.

They commit crime agaisnt...
Forum: Social Issues September 29th 10, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR
STAGED!! Mountain biker flown out of Big Cottonwood Canyon incritical after crash on trail

On Sep 16, 10:13*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700060570/Mountain-biker-flown-out...

Mountain biker flown out of Big Cottonwood Canyon in...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 4th 10, 02:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By LIBERATOR
Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

On Feb 20, 8:47*pm, tom wrote:
On Feb 19, 12:08*pm, tom wrote:

On Feb 19, 12:07*am, LIBERATOR wrote:

On Feb 16,...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 16th 10, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By LIBERATOR
Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

On Feb 12, 6:53*am, tom wrote:
On Feb 11, 6:07*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people!...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 9th 09, 07:30 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By LIBERATOR
I just can't stop laughing... at Mitchel "BooblePus" Sprinsky

On Aug 8, 10:30*pm, disPepsiA wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:16 pm, amy wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:54 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

Forum: Mountain Biking June 25th 09, 10:26 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR
Ride-A-Lot you big plumpy possom!! Give us a new video!!

C'mon Mitchel!

I need some entertainment!
Forum: Mountain Biking March 24th 09, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR
The new Shimano is junk, SRAM is pure perfection

I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My SRAM X5 was crisper and far more efficient than the new XT.
Forum: Mountain Biking January 23rd 09, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
MTBing video in rain with zoom increased a little

Normally when using the camera for mountain biking or any sport you
don't use the zoom you stay at the default setting zero of which all
settings by the camera are perfectly synchronized. With the...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 20th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR
Cherry Blossom rides again as a big plumpy lemon!!

Cherry Blossom, Ride-A-Lot, aka Mitchy, rides again!! He's in a big
lime green suit for he is portraying himself as a big lemon!

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

Go Sprinsky!!
Forum: Mountain Biking August 29th 08, 07:43 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
RockShocks Dart 3

Anyone have these?

Are they overly springy bouncy or is it me?
Forum: Mountain Biking August 21st 08, 11:06 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By LIBERATOR
Is Mountain Biking a rich mans sport?

On Aug 21, 12:23*am, the bench wrote:
On Aug 20, 4:31 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

I never see cheap, clunky cars in MTB parks parking lots.

mountain...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 28th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
More on Blumpkin Blossum (Mitchel Sprinksy)

I have checked his website.

He has recently ridden White Ranch.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

But he rides the safe trails and avoids the challenging ones due to
fear and feminism being...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 19th 08, 08:04 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
BlumpkinPus (Ride-A-Lot) updates website

Me & Ride-A-Lot (BlumpkinPus) are still at war.

He has not hired me to teach him to ride that would be a form of
surrender and respect thus reversing his skullywag abrasive baseless
persecutive...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 29th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 13
Posted By LIBERATOR
Where'd everybody go?

On Apr 29, 3:17*pm, wrote:
* * * * I've been away for a while and nothings the same in this NG.
There used to be ride reports, hints and tips for repairs, bikes,
places to...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 21st 08, 06:16 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR
Trek 6000 MTB profile

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2008/mountain_hardtail/6_series/6000/

I do believe after test riding this fine machine, I can excel my
skills beyond what they are now.

New hardware makes all...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 16th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
* * * * Achtung Jeff Strickland * * * *

GIMMMEE GIMMMEE GIMMMEE!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

GIMMMEE GIMMMEE GIMMMEE!!

GIMMMEE!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Hey Mitchel Sprinsky, these are RUSH people and can't clear it

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bike/video.php?trailID=9&action=view

Not only can't they get up it, they won't even try going down because
they're scared.

Going down is dangerous, trying to go...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
(Peace offeringI repeat offer to Mitchel Sprinsky (Peace offering)I'll teach you to clear "the wall"

I repeat Mitchel Sprinsky, I will excell your MTB skills to a
permanent advanced level, if you apologize for your war-making for
another person, and you compensate me - but only after you...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
BAM BAM BAM

On Apr 4, 2:19*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=156&photo=7020

hahahaha, BAM BAM...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
People love watching me tease Sprinsky

1 new message
alt.*mountain-bike
14 web views
last 4 minutes
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
BAM BAM BAM

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=156&photo=7020