Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.32 seconds.
Forum: Techniques January 17th 15, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Park Tool TM-1 Spoke Tension Meter?

I got one a number of years ago- it was less used than I expected- I built on feel in a stand and checked with the gauge afterwards- everything was pretty close- then I got easton circuit boutique...
Forum: Techniques February 26th 14, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
One of the oldest Bike shops in Ontario closes

I remember I bough a backup frame from racer sportif about 14 years ago- I asked them to face and chase the bb (which I paid extra) - picked it up trustingly without bothering to inspect took it home...
Forum: Techniques December 25th 13, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Blaze light

On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 11:01:02 AM UTC-5, Andy K wrote:
What do you think ?

And the $200 price ?

http://www.blaze.cc/#
Forum: Techniques November 5th 13, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
installing Shiman Hollowtech crank

shouldn t need any force whatsoever- I ruined a nice brand new octalink crank a number of years ago when they came out because I did not realize I had not matched up the splines correctly and damaged...
Forum: Techniques October 23rd 13, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Tire making--unsafe at any speed....

perhaps you ought to correspond with the cspc directly to get it from the horses mouth, so to speak- everything here is just rumour and opinion, really
Forum: Techniques October 11th 13, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Smart Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor sensor/belt for iPhone: TopeakPanobike or Polar H7?

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:06:37 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
The Topeak Panobike belt & sensor and the Polar H7 belt and sensor are just that, a belt with a sensor, using Smart Bluetooth to...
Forum: Techniques October 3rd 13, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Reviving the Avocet 25 bicycle computer

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 11:36:10 AM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
I like keeping old hardware running, and Avocets are still my favorite cyclometers. . - Frank Krygowski

I am curious, may I...
Forum: Techniques August 6th 13, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
The psychology of why cyclists enrage car drivers

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:50:00 AM UTC-4, Dan O wrote:

Hold the phone. "Cost"? Who is (literally) working his ass off 3-4

hours a day getting to and from work, and who is sucking...
Forum: Techniques August 6th 13, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Are they trying to discourage bicycle use?

On Saturday, August 3, 2013 1:30:38 AM UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
A woman gets a notice that she exceeded the 15 minutes parking limit at a downtown Vancouver, B.C., Canada bike rack.

Forum: Techniques June 30th 13, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
OT Pedestrian on Sidewalk struck & KILLED by bicyclist.

theres a difference between a cyclist and just some guy riding a bike; in which case the latter seems more fitting. the problem is this guys thoughtless actions are taken as representative for a...
Forum: General June 10th 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Can-amera parkway. Now Jones Baseline

On Jun 9, 8:59*pm, "recycled" wrote:
wrote in message

hey did you go on...
Forum: Racing June 10th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 10, 1:28*am, --D-y wrote:
On Jun 9, 7:19*pm, wrote:

I'm not certain, it might have been ricco
who described how nice it was to glide along...
Forum: Racing June 10th 09, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 10, 12:23*am, Kyle Legate wrote:
wrote:
pain is why I don't get on my bike and make an effort to get my hrm to
show me a max that is one...
Forum: Racing June 10th 09, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 9, 10:50*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:51 pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
marco wrote:
Carl...
Forum: Racing June 10th 09, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 9, 9:33*pm, "marco" wrote:
Raamman wrote:
merkx tried to disuade axel from going pro because because it was too
painful a sport. hinault reciently spoke of...
Forum: General June 10th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Can-amera parkway. A wealth of choice

On Jun 8, 12:16*pm, "recycled" wrote:
I've generally slagged Cambridge Ontario as being bike unfriendly. It is. It
was created as the amalgamation of three villages and is...
Forum: Racing June 10th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 9, 6:43*pm, "marco" wrote:
fraamman wrote:
I am suggesting that people are capable of greater effort, but that it is
conscious decision to conclude...
Forum: Racing June 10th 09, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 9, 4:48*pm, Donald Munro wrote:
raamman wrote:
you seem to misunderstand my point- try reading it again and see if that
helps. I am not talking about...
Forum: Racing June 9th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 9, 12:57*pm, "
wrote:
On Jun 8, 7:32*am, wrote:

I believe you are more perceptive than you realize. It is a mental...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Advice regarding Octalink BB/Crank

On Jun 9, 1:15*pm, Peter Cole wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:30 am, Peter Cole wrote:
wrote:
On Jun...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Advice regarding Octalink BB/Crank

On Jun 9, 12:09*pm, RonSonic wrote:
On 09 Jun 2009 15:05:13 GMT, wrote:

Chalo Colina wrote:

Again, the only torque...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Advice regarding Octalink BB/Crank

On Jun 9, 10:30*am, Peter Cole wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 9, 4:38 am, Chalo wrote:

the tool I am refering too is

Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Advice regarding Octalink BB/Crank

On Jun 9, 5:53*am, somebody wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:17:26 -0700 (PDT), Jay Beattie

wrote:

If I were looking for something used, I...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 09, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Advice regarding Octalink BB/Crank

On Jun 9, 4:38*am, Chalo wrote:
wrote:

pb in sdca wrote:

I'm now looking for a compact crank, and the majority of the offerings
on the...
Forum: Racing June 9th 09, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 97
Posted By [email protected]
Comeback from doping... possible?

On Jun 8, 10:51*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
marco wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:
For the past 9 months I've been hitting 238-239 on almost every hard
ride I have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500