Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unicycleB
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By unicycleB
OUI'09 Discussion

ok ty so much but what site is it on because i am looking for it but
cant find it write back please

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By unicycleB
OUI'09 Discussion

i am fron norwich conneticut and its like a 6 or 8 hour drive but i am
willing to do it because its my first compition and like all u people
said its a blast so i cant wait o and can u like send me a...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By unicycleB
OUI'09 Discussion

iTrials;1117650 wrote:
I saw the NAUCC 2009 discussion, and figured OUI'09 will be happening
before NAUCC 09, so I thought OUI'09 definatly deserves a thread :)

I love OUI so much, a...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3