Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ben Meighen
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Ben Meighen
Best Photos of 2008

I wish I had a good camera to compete with the great shots in this
thread. Here's mine:

1. Sunny day on the balcony with KH 24, and 36

2. Taking a break during a distance ride on the Toronto...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Ben Meighen
Post Your Unis Here!

I cant wait till summer comes and I can ride these everyday again.

|Filename: unis2.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Ben Meighen
Uni Count

KH20 DC, 2007 KH24, KH36
Also I have an antique 20" Husky uni(Not in picture). but I never ride
that
-Ben

2904 Unicycles
873 Riders
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Ben Meighen
Why don't I fall off in the ice?

I ride on outdoor downtown skating rinks with a 24muni tire until
security kicks me out. It is so fun, with practice you can spin the tire
without falling, hop, and more. Free mounting is difficult....
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Ben Meighen
How to arrange an indoor riding location...

Our Toronto club has been renting weekly gyms for years. Schools always
rent out their gyms for clubs like boy scouts and stuff for a fair
price.

We have had difficulties about floors and insurance....
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Ben Meighen
Christmas goodies thread

My new baby

|Filename: Christmas uni 08 002.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Ben Meighen
Christmas goodies thread

I got a KH 20 Double crown, and a Carbon fiber seat base for it as well.
Makes for a very merry Christmas

--
Ben...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Have to agree with the no coker on the sidewalk rule, coker speeds are
too much unless you are going as slow as a walking pedestrian. Always
make sure at intersections that you see the eyes of every...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ben Meighen
New KH touring handle

I have a good feeling there is a KH touring handlebar coming very soon.
The 36 is still fresh, so he would still be working on getting all the
accessories needed for proper touring on the market. If...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ben Meighen
Now famous unicyclist

I've been filmed by so many random people exactly like this (with no
upd). I have been waiting for this to happen. If this guy had searched
"unicycle" on youtube first he may think twice about...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Ben Meighen
What to do with a dead frame?

The lamp would be really fun, but where would you run the power cord?
(would obviously need to run up to the light from the base). It would be
hard to drill out a space to run it up inside the frame....
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Ben Meighen
creating my ultimate unicycle- advice please!

napalm: You have the same muni/commuting riding style as I do. I can
understand your want for a single versatile uni.

uniaddict: That build is amazing, if I had all the money for uni's I
want that...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Ben Meighen
Future OUI

I attended 08, and plan to continue, had a great time. Very thankful for
the organizers for putting so much into it. It's not as easy to organize
as you think, and also expensive/impossible to find a...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13