Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: UK June 23rd 09, 01:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Video of Fatal Accident Caused by Speed Camera

On 23 June, 08:22, Nuxx Bar wrote:

You can make that argument with the Saudi one, but the Norfolk one is
quite another matter, as you can clearly see. *

Maybe...
Forum: UK April 24th 09, 03:04 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Who Would *You* Want as a Moderator?

The only rule is that you can't vote for yourself.

Head moderator: Ozzy Osbourne
Deputy moderator: Gandhi
Forum: UK April 16th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
Nuxx Vomica.

On 16 Apr, 16:12, Matt B wrote:

Ah, perhaps if they knew where the cameras were, they would be a bit
more careful, at least while they passed them ;-) Mind you,...
Forum: UK March 18th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Conservative Way Forward

On 18 Mar, 11:59, Nuxx Bar wrote:

Either admit that you hate motorists, or
stop hating them. It's time for some honesty please.

Either admit that you beat your...
Forum: UK March 11th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
The Logical Extreme

On 10 Mar, 20:45, Nuxx Bar wrote:
If I hated
motorists and wanted as many of them banned as possible, I'd certainly
see cameras as the most effective way of...
Forum: UK February 27th 08, 03:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
"Cycling as a mass form of transport is pure fantasy"

On 27 Feb, 14:54, Rob Horton wrote:
PoB wrote:

I don't think any other major city in the UK approaches the undulations of
Edinburgh/Glasgow, so there isn't really a...
Forum: UK January 15th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 402
Posted By [email protected]
Zealots

Alan Holmes wrote:

And are you saying you have NEVER ever strayed over the limit?

I've never strayed over the limit when it has been my intention to
remain below it.
Forum: UK January 7th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 402
Posted By [email protected]
Zealots

Jeff York wrote:
" wrote:

If you are unable to keep the speed of your vehicle under the speed
limit without the aid of
flashing "Slow Down" signs, you...
Forum: UK January 5th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 402
Posted By [email protected]
Zealots

Jeff York wrote:

"Dave Larrington" wrote:

In ,
Alan Holmes tweaked the Babbage-Engine...
Forum: UK November 4th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 439
Posted By [email protected]
Spindrift doesn't understand the issue

Will Cove wrote:

I want policy to concentrate on safe driving rather than mere
speeding. Do you disagree?

Why can't policy concentrate on both ?

You can't have both. You...
Forum: UK November 3rd 06, 09:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 439
Posted By [email protected]
Spindrift doesn't understand the issue

Will Cove wrote:
" wrote in news:1162572899.520885.67760
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Your claim that it is virtually impossible to drive safely...
Forum: UK November 3rd 06, 04:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 439
Posted By [email protected]
Spindrift doesn't understand the issue

Will Cove wrote:

" wrote in
:

If not, why do you feel your opinion outweighs the...
Forum: UK November 3rd 06, 03:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 439
Posted By [email protected]
Spindrift doesn't understand the issue

spindrift wrote:

If not, why do you feel your opinion outweighs the peer-reveiwed work
of accredited road safety experts?

He doesn't. It just saves him from admitting to what he really...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13