Settled Science? by Andre Jute[_2_]
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
16 54 Techniques
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
'Not fair': World cycling bronze medalist cries foul aftertransgender woman (MALE FAGGOT) wins gold by Oculus Lights[_2_]
On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 6:38:59 AM UTC-7, Democrats, the party of Let's pretend wrote: A mentally ill gay man pretending to be a woman, is still just...
If Canada can do it by Simon Jester
Why not UK https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45806255 Legal weed in Leftpondia has been proven to reduce drink and drug driving. Acquisitive crime...
how long does water stay OK in a plastic bottle? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
How long does water stay OK in a plastic bottle? Here it says 2-3 hours! Does it really happen that fast? And what is it that deteriorates? Will the...
Yesterday 07:50 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
1 12 Techniques
rockshox front sag by [email protected]
I don't understand why there is a whole little science to this with so many YouTube videos . There is the weight of the rider plus clothes etc. There is the...
Yesterday 06:25 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
6 55 Techniques
WHOOPS! Shelby County commissioner on the mend after bike accident by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://280living.com/people/shelby-county-commissioner-on-the-mend-after-bike-accident1022/ Shelby County commissioner on the mend after bike accident by...
Yesterday 04:20 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 11 Mountain Biking
WHOOPS! Young Bend Mountain Biker Rescued After Crash (OR) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
http://kbnd.com/kbnd-news/local-news-feed/386532 Young Bend Mountain Biker Rescued After Crash Posted: 2018-10-22 07:25:00by Heather Roberts MT. BACHELOR,...
Yesterday 04:06 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 11 Mountain Biking
WHOOPS! Hamsterley Forest mountain biker taken to hospital with"serious head injuries" (UK) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/16997736.hamsterley-forest-mountain-biker-taken-to-hospital-with-serious-head-injuries/ Hamsterley Forest mountain...
Yesterday 03:52 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 10 Mountain Biking
WHOOPS! Mountain biker rescued from Ae forest after fall (UK) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-45937795 Mountain biker rescued from Ae forest after fall 22 October 2018 Image copyrightMOFFAT MOUNTAIN...
Yesterday 03:39 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 11 Mountain Biking
those darned NYC cyclists again by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/10/18/man-says-bike-riding-crooks-swiped-95k-watch-off-his-wrist/ Funny story if it's someone else's watch. -- Andrew Muzi ...
by N8N[_2_] Go to last post