Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lerxst in Wonderland©
Forum: Mountain Biking September 21st 07, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Who's the best rider in AMB?

"G.T." wrote:

: Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
:
:
: 'preciate it.
:
:
:
: Sorry 'bout that. Can't say it won't happen again but I'll certainly
Forum: Mountain Biking September 21st 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Who's the best rider in AMB?

"G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:

: Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

See that little window at the...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 30th 06, 03:52 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Fat penguin on a bike

"G.T." missed it with:

: How ****ing hard is it to not cross post, Ride?
:
: If your bunghole buddy wasn't starting these crossposts then it wouldn't
: be a problem. You stay in your hovel and...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 30th 06, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Fat penguin on a bike

"Ride-A-Lot" showed his 1990 with:

: Since my reply had nothing to do with mountain biking, I don't consider
: it cross-posting. Take a chill pill.

'Take a chill pill'? Why don't you just say,...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 29th 06, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Fat penguin on a bike

"Ride-A-Lot" cross posted his usual Mysterbation with:

: The $100 a month you get from your mother should cover any of the
: servicing you'll find along Colfax.

How ****ing hard is it to not cross...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 22nd 06, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
OMG, Ride-A-Lot is getting good

"deadlock" showed his ability to push three buttons and type in an editorial
with :

: snip
: ******.
: Plonk.

Perhaps next time you can make it four key strokes and delete the other
newsgroup...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 18th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
look at this babe, she's smiling, what's wrong with Ride-A-Lot?

"Jupiter Island" crossposted:

: Um, Mark, er....that's a dude. Hey, but good luck with that. If you're
: lucky "she'll" be a Nazi fag.

Dude...look at the top of your message. See where it gives...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 29th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Ride-A-Lot, can I borrow Murphy?

"di" cross-posted:

: Ride-a-Lot must be one of the most tolerant individuals in the world, I
: think if I was subject to all this harassment, insults, and stalking, and
: lived in the same city as...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 28th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 35
Ride-A-Lot, offer still stands

How ****ing difficult is it for you to not cross post? You seem to enjoy
verbal fencing with trolls and each other. You seem to enjoy measuring your
mental fortitude when it comes to education...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9